14

༄ 𝟏𝟒 - 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"i can't believe tour is over already" daniel says as him and corbyn enter the tour bus, jonah and zach, daniel's opening acts, having gone to a nearby starbucks.

"i know, it was so fun, i'm so proud of you" corbyn smiles, the two of them taking a seat on one of the couches in the living area.

"it was amazing travelling with my two best friends and the love of my life, it just made the whole thing better."

"your fans are so sweet" corbyn giggles, "their hugs are the best."

"hey, what about my hugs?!" daniel exclaims.

"okay fine, their hugs are the second best" corbyn says, cuddling into daniel's side.

the brunette chuckles as he loops an arm over corbyn's shoulders, looking down at him and pressing a kiss to his forehead as the boy looks up at him.

"and to think that a year ago you were just one of my fans" daniel says, his voice barely above a whisper.

"i'm still one of your fans, i'm your biggest fan actually, i was just lucky enough for you to notice me and actually want to get to know me" corbyn shrugs.

"i don't kiss my fans on the lips, you're way more than just a fan" daniel says, pulling corbyn closer.

"you better not kiss your fans on the lips" corbyn chuckles.

"nope, only you" daniel smiles, leaning down and pressing a lingering kiss to corbyn's lips.

"all i was was a fan that wanted to give you all my love" corbyn smiles against daniel's lips.

"well, i think you've given me more than that, my love" daniel chuckles.

daniel pulls corbyn into his lap, the blonde straddling his hips, his arms around the brunette's neck.

"corbyn besson... you have given me happiness, trust, forgiveness, will, strength, courage, but most importantly— someone to love and protect for the rest of my life."

corbyn looks at daniel with practical heart eyes, swooning over each and every word that exits the brunette's lips.

"i love you, so fucking much" corbyn giggles beneath his breath.

"i love you so much more" daniel smiles, pulling the blonde into a hug.

"there's no way. i love you way more" corbyn says, peppering daniel's cheek with kisses.

"okay, you love me more" daniel laughs softly, turning his head to connect his lips with the blonde's.

they share a soft kiss; short but sweet. and, when they pull away, they have wide smiles on their faces.

"i couldn't imagine spending tour with any other person" daniel sighs happily, resting his forehead against corbyn's.

"don't make me get emotional" corbyn giggles, happy tears welling in his eyes.

"oh, baby, don't cry" daniel chuckles lightly, kissing away the solo tear that falls past corbyn's eye.

"i just love you too much. coming on tour with you, spending every single day with you, when you moved in with me, when you surprised me; all of that just made me fall more in love with you" corbyn says, sniffling as he wipes his tears away with the sleeves of his, or rather, daniel's hoodie.

"you're so cute, baby boy" daniel coos, caressing corbyn's cheek with his thumb, his other hand still rested on one side of the blonde's waist.

"but you did it all for me! i've never had someone that cares about me that much, apart from jack and christina of course. but, it made me feels special" corbyn smiles.

"i feel honoured to even call you mine, corbyn. never mind live with you or tour with you; they're just bonuses" daniel says.

"i'm not that special" corbyn blushes, looking down.

"yes you are!" daniel exclaims, hooking his index finger underneath corbyn's chin and lifting his face up again, "you are so special, corbyn! you're one in a million. you're the most beautiful person on the world. you're like an angel on earth. i could go on and on about what makes you so special, my love."

"dani, you're making me blush!" corbyn giggles again, hiding his face in the crook of daniel's neck.

"well" daniel begins, pecking the top of corbyn's head, "all i'm trying to do is give you all my love."

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝.

-

wc: 703

this book was lowkey cute and i'm highkey sad that it's ending but it was very fun to write. i love you all :))

 i love you all :))

. ₊˚.༄ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.