THE USUAL [CHAP.54]

It was Friday afternoon when I was cleaning the kitchen but my stomach starts to ache like a bitch. I groaned in pain gaining Luke's attention.

"Are you okay?"

"My stomach aching like a lil bitch and I have no fucking idea why."

"Have you eat something for lunch at school?"

"I did eat some fried rice during the break, but it's still aching."

"Go lay in the bedroom, I'll go there after I finish this." He said motioning to the sink. I go to the bedroom as he told me to, and lay on the bed grabbing my stomach hoping that the pain will go away.

He comes into the room minutes later with a bottle of (I assume was) hot water and gave it to me. I rolled up my shirt and put it on my stomach. Nothing happened for the next 10 minutes the pain is still there but just not as much.

"Is it working?"

"I guess so, but it's still aching."

"Do you think kisses will make it better?"

"Luke, seriously?"

"Do you think it'll work or nah?"

"I have no idea, I've never tried it on myself," I said rolling my eyes at the blue-eyed boy. He took the bottle from me and set it down on the nightstand table. He crawled onto my body and straddling my thigh. He peppered my stomach with so many kisses and I can feel him smiling into it. I smiled at his silliness and let out a small giggle.

"Was it working?" He asked looking up at me with his big blue eyes.

"I guess it was, but it's still aching tho." He looks down and starts to pepper it with kisses again but I laugh as his lips were kind of tickling me.

"What?"

"It tickles. Stop it and just cuddle me." I said grabbing his upper arm. He slides down from my thigh and lay beside me opening his arm widely.

"Spooning?" He asked and I just nodded and scoot closer. He put both of his arms around my waist and rubbing my stomach softly.

"Try to get some sleep while I'm pushing away the bitch that makes your bellyaching," He kissed my forehead after that and continue to rub my stomach.

I fall asleep just like that.

The second I woke up, it was already 7 PM and Luke was sleeping peacefully behind me. I turn around from his quite tight grip and face him.

He looks so cute and innocent once he was sleeping. His lips were in a cute little pout and his eyes close perfectly. His eyelash pressed beautifully against his cheeks revealing a little shadow. His cheeks flushed red due to the room being an itty bitty little bit hot, and his nose was scrunched a little like a cute kitten. I pecked his nose and he scrunched it, even more, owning a loud giggle from me. I poked his dimples again and again but he didn't even stir. I poked his nose and right dimple but he just hid his face even closer to my neck.

"Lukey wakie wakie," I said giggling at his cuteness. I can't help myself he's so cute, I have no idea what I've done to receive this perfect human being when I'm just me.

"It's 7 PM and your parents along with your sister will be here in any minutes," I said again still poking his dimple. His parents were out to god knows where with Jordan and they said they'd be back at 7.

"Lukey c' mon, I'm hungry."

"'Ust eat somethin' "

"I can't move, you're holding me." He loosens his grip but nuzzled his face even more into my neck.

"Wake up or else I'd leave you all alone in this house." I threaten him. He shook his head but still not wake up.

"Alright whatever, I'll just have dinner with someone else," I said scooting away from him. He grips my wrist and tries to pull me closer.

"You're mine."

"Wake up then, daddy!" I said emphasis the 'D' word.

"Stop calling me that, you kinky slut."

"I'm not a slut. And if I am one, I'm yours."

"No, I want you just being my sugar baby, not my slut."

"I would never ever be your sugar baby, I'm not that kinky and you know how much I hate you when you over-spoiled me."

"Just be you, and I won't stop loving you. Now that you make me awake, you better cook something really great or else I'll just eat something else." I noticed the dirty jokes he meant and think that it'd be great if I play along.

"What's that, daddy?"

"You, how does it sound, sweet boy? Isn't it lovely?" He said cocking his eyebrows playfully. I hit his upper arm and walk out leaving the giggling boy behind. I walked into the kitchen and found out that the fridge is empty and so does the cabinet. I groaned in annoyance and look around the shelf.

"Whatcha looking for?" Luke said surprising me.

"Foods, there's nothing in the fridge nor the cabinet."

"Why don't we just buy something then?"

"What do you want?"

"You."

"Nobody selling me, so you can't get me. Try something else." I said chuckling at him.

"Alright alright, what do you think if I say Dim-Sum?"

"You know me too well love, I was craving for it since three days ago."

"Lemme grabs my phone and I'll order your favorite. Just turn on the TV and I'll be right back." He said jogging up stairs. I did as told being the good boy I am and scroll through the channel. Nothing seems interesting so I just watch Cake Boss. It's pretty good so whatever.

He comes back probably 7minutes later and flopped down beside me. I snuggle close to his arm and lean my head on his chest. We watch the Cake Boss for another 20 minutes before there was a knock on the door. He opened it and gave the man the money and put the plastic bag on the table. I grab mine while he grabs his. We dig into it as soon as it was in our hands and they were gone in any minute.

"I can tell that you're starving."

"I am. That's why I got so annoyed once I found out the fridge and cabinets were empty."