accident

Hi kitties.

Adeline 

After that short encounter with that Mr. Golden eyes. I had run away. I am really scared of be everything. I just wish I could be strong again like my old times. But nothing can done now. He had totally broke me. He had totally ruined me. He had totally destroyed me. Even now I can see those images and they are like that they are happening in front of me only. He had made me a scared person which I was never. I had already exited the mall. But I wasn't able to make my feet move. I was almost froze on the spot I was on. I don't know know why but my eyes become glassy and I was broke down and that also badly. I didn't care who was looking at me. But my heart was crying and that also badly and I am feeling all those pain again on my body.

I can feel his body still on me. His dirty kisses which I had loved once were now a punishment for me. I don't know how will I come out from the unseen darkness in which I am engulfing slowly and slowly. I wish there was someone whom i was able to call was mine. I wish there was person who can wipe up my tears. I wish there was person with whom I can share my pain openly. I wish there was a person who can support me even I was broken down to core. But still now I am broken down to core. And don't know who will heal it. Or will it ever heal? I don't know the answer but I could have hope or faith. But maybe I should also let that hope go away. Cause no one like a broken girl like me. Cause I am so fragile that even a small thing can broke me deep. 

I don't know when my tears were dried up and was stand up and was walking mindlessly on the road. I was not aware of my surrounding. Where I was going? What is my way? Where I have to go? I was hearing something which was waking me up from my thoughts. But it was not recognizable. I was still walking but again I heard the sound but before my brain can function any further.I was pull by someone and I was again met by same golden orbs. Am I dreaming? I asked myself. Again those eyes were containing anger but wait a second there was something more.... give me ten second to find out. Oh! It was worry. Wait what?... He was worried but for whom. I was looking around and I discovered that I was on the footpath. I guess I was walking on road. I was looking here and there to look if someone was there for whom he was worried. But there were so many people. How will I know whom he was worried? I sighed. I was awake from the work I was doing when a cold voice roar in my ear.

"What?" I asked

"Where were you thinking you were going?" He asked still in cold voice and like before it sent chill in my body.

"To... to...ho.... home. I guess." Last part I mumbled 

"Yeah. Without looking here and there." He said still in that voice. God can't he be little soft. I am still have fear.

"But..... I.....I... was walking to ho.....home. Wh.....What had..... Happened?" I asked still shuttering. God please tell him to make his eyes soft or else I will die here under his cold gaze.

"Can you just stop shuttering?" He asked me  still in the same eyes.

"Can.... you......you ple......please.....make....make your eyes......soft.....It.... is.....is scary." I mange to speak as god wasn't going to tell him then I have to do his work. And maybe my words had effect him because his eyes become soft. And I take a sigh of relief. 

"Now will you tell me what were you doing on the road?" He asked

"This road is made for walking. So I was walking to my home." I said

"What the F***. You were almost get into the accident. Where you present with your mind or you had left it somewhere?" He asked me. And my eyes widened once

"What?" I asked

"What ' What?'. you were almost in the accident." He said and I realized what was that sound which was ringing in my ear when I didn't pay attention to where I was walking.

"I...." I wasn't able to form my answer. And he was still looking at me for the answer. Someone help me to form the answer. But I wasn't able to speak. So I do which was appropriate for that time.

"Thank you Mr. for saving my life. And sorry for again you met by me and wasted your energy on this waste girl." I said and I guess he was totally taken aback from my words. Because it was written all over his face. And I started to walk away from him. I was walking with my mind present. I don't want to met by accident because my friend is hungry and i can't let her die by hunger. But I wasn't thinking anymore about that incident that happen a while ago. I don't know will I ever be able to gain everything back which was snatch away from me but I know I have to wait and let the future bring whatever it is bringing for me. But I was thinking nut was also maintaining my mind that my mind don't go divert and reached home safely.

I hope you guys like this chapter and please tell if you like the chapter and also if you didn't like it then also tell me about my mistake. Vote and comment