Üç

{VII}
Hyunjin was roused from his slumber by the sound of exasperated knocking at his door. He dragged himself out of bed and opened the door to his boyfriend, who did not look happy with him.
"Why did you leave me there?" He asked and angrily paced through the door. "You looked like you were having fun, so I left. I didn't want to get in the way," Hyunjin responded vaguely, sending his boyfriend a harsh glare.
"What are you talking about Jinnie?" He was starting to connect the dots. "Why did you even come back? It really seemed like you would rather be with Chan than me," Hyunjin crossed his arms.
"Why would I want to do that? You're my boyfriend not him," Hyunjin saw the color drain from his lover's face as he shifted uncomfortably on his feet. Hyunjin exhaled loudly. "Well maybe that should change,"
"What?"
"I'm breaking up with you, Innie," Jeongin was rendered speechless for a moment. When he snapped out of it, the anger on his face emerged once more. "Fine,". He stated, coldness lacing his voice. "Chan gave more attention that you ever did anyway,". With that final sentence, Jeongin stomped out of the apartment he had entered not even five minutes ago. Now, Hyunjin was truly alone.
.•°・.°。☆。°.・°•.