How you met

Henry Bowers 🔪🚬
You were in the bathroom when gretta stepped in "Would you look at that it's the slut shocked your not sucking off one of the boys" she remarks her pose laughing at her "funny" joke. "hey shut the hell up gretta your just mad you don't have all the guys at your feet!" You scream, walking out before you hit her in her damn face. "Hey are you ok? I heard what happened..." you heard someone say you look up to see Henry Bowers:Leader of bowers gang, Biggest bully in school, and most self-centered person in school. "Yeah I'm fine just shut up and leave me alone" and from all your sass Henry knew he had grown a interest in you.

Patrick Hocksetter 🔥🚬
Henry was bulling you when you shoved Henry into the lockers causing the school to look at you before you turn on your heals in the direction of Patrick, victor , and belch before scoffing and shoving all three (3) boys to the lockers and walking off swaying your hips.

Reggie "Belch" Huggins 🚗🚬
You were the new kid of town you drive into town with your Ford When you hear a boy next to your scream "Is that a ford, Bronco (1960s car)!" "yeah..." I say back a confused why a stranger was interested in my car " Awesome, Well I'm Reggie but everyone calls me beach and you are?" "Oh I'm Y/n" "cool well I gotta go see ya at school with your SLOW car!" He said before winking and driving off starting a race " Oh no you don't!" I scream back

Victor Criss🌈🚬
You two (2) were partners in AP biology class for a project. " Hi I'm victor," "Yeah I know your part of bowers gang" you inturupt him, getting ready to do all the work "ok...." he says afraid and worried about this possible new friendship's Ricky start.