He confesses

Henry Bowers 🔪🚬
He was different...all day he wouldn't look at any one he went to all his classes he didn't bully the loser club or even shove any one in the hall, he just kept to himself and his play with the hem of his shirt or twiddle his thumb until at the end of the day.
"Hey Y/n can I talk to you?" "Sure Henry what's up?" "I have this thing and I don't know what it is but I'm just gonna say it....I-I-I (bill much) Uhh! Fuck it! I love you Y/n your pretty and smart and funny and I know you won't like me but I like you!" "I like you too Henry," you said shyly back trying not to laugh at his out burst.

Patrick Hocksetter 🔥🚬
He just straight out came up to you pinned you to a locker and said "I like you, your mine now, deal with it!" Before kissing your cheek and walking away.

Reggie "Belch" Huggins 🚗🚬
Belch would be acting very harsh like he's trying to deny his feelings , so all day he'd act like a total douche until finally you get sick of it and snap "Why's are you so upset!" "Because I am!" "Why am I not good enough!" "No it's not that I just feel like I have butterfly's in my stomach and I feel like I wanna kill and hug someone all at the same time! I hate this!" "I think...Belch do..have a fever are you sick?" "No I'm not sick god dammit Y/n I like you!!!" "Really! Well I like you too!" "Really!?!"

Victor criss 🌈🚬
Victor was aware he had a crush on you but you were screwed because after Henry and yours outburst victor was NOT aloud to come out to you! (No he's not LGBQTA) so the day he planned to tell you he dressed nice did his hair and the second Henry saw him it was an immediate "nope!" All day it was "Let's skip" or "hey go get this for me!" Until finally Victor got sick of it shoved Henry went straight up to you and said "listen Y/n I have a crush on you I think your smart and cool and if you want, AND ONLY IF YOU WANT! I don't wanna make you feel pressured or anything I could possibly take you on a...date." "Sure,the arcade 2 tomorrow don't be late." You replied before smiling and walking past Henry in the hallway and laughing to yourself.