Chapter one

As I sit in the park reading a book my friend had lended to me I thought of my best friend who had moved to another high school than me. I also missed my dad who I have only seen 5 times in my entire lifetime which is 15 yrs. My best friend, Denis, is tall, dirty blonde and has blue eyes. I have green eyes jet black hair and am kinda short. My best friend is Jessica. She is slightly taller than me has brown hair and blue eyes. My name is Danny by the way. Most people make fun of me because I'm kinda gothic and emo. They also say my name is a boys name but I don't care about that. It's the names they call me because I cut and am bisexual. I usually end up cutting in the school bathroom when no one is in there. Jessica always knew what I was doing in there she never said anything and I'm grateful because if my older brother found out I was toast. His name is Garison.

"Sup Jessie?"

"Not much what about you Dirty Dan?"

"Same wanna come spend the night tonight, my brother ain't home?"

"Sure... So who's been an asshole to you today?"

"Nobody, but it's early I bet you that Janice will be the first today she usually is and knows the most about me."

"Remind me why you were friends with her again."

"She was nice to me at first then she totally stabbed my scarred back."

"Oh ya."

"Any way see after school k?"

"Ya later"

You know how I said I had a scarred back? Ya it's because my mom used to beat me before the cops took care of her.

4 hours later

"Ready to go Jessie?"

"Ya wbu?"

"Ya"

So I started skateboarding home and Jessica followed on her bike. As soon as we got there we started talking and we some how got onto the subject of boys. Jessica really likes this one guy but I can't figure out who. So I guessed for a couple of hours then eventually we fell asleep on each others shoulders. The next day thankfully was a Saturday so we didn't have to deal with all the bitches at our damn school.

"Yo Jessie wake up." She replied with a low tired groan. So I let her sleep some more . It was 7 so I decided to put on my favorite leather jacket that had studs everywhere and a picture of a human skull on the back and went for a walk to a cheap fast food place down the street to grab a Pepsi and a chicken burger and headed back home. After I got home Jessica was back up making herself lunch.

" so you sleep well dirty dan?"

" ya wbu?"

" eh"

" can I go for a skate?"

" sure as hell you can."

" thanks just need to clear my head a little."

I thought I was loosing my mind I couldn't be falling for Jessica could I? No I couldn't but that's what I felt this morning waking up on her shoulder. The way most girls feel when they see a guy they like they can't speak their Palms get sweaty and they have butterflies. I rode all the way to vans which is on the other side of town. While I was there I bought a pair of black high tops and some hot pink wheels for my board. Spending all the money I have. As soon as I got back Jessica said she had to go. So she left and I decided to listen to BVB and continue on my list on why I cut. Eventually Garison came home and we talked about Jessica. He said the best thing to do was to ignore it so I did for as long as I could which was only about an hour I had to do something. So I skated to Denise's house and asked him for advice he is always helpful in these situations.

"You gotta tell er man."

"What if she hates me, what if she looks at me different, what if she never talks to me again, or she thinks I'm a weirdo or something?"

" you'll be fine dirty dan relax and trust me."

"Alright I'll confront her."