nightmare's chapter, or is it

last time                                                                                                                                                                                      "we will see"                                                                                                                 

----------------------------------

(nightmare pov)
When ink leaves to see dream I grab y/n when she was still asleep an took her to the anti-void I notice Cross and Error. Error took Y/n away from me to set her somewhere else so she can rest peacefully. Cross handed me new clothes, as well as not so fluffy slippers, I change into them. When I finish changing cross ask "hey nightmare how are we going to stop Shatter dream?" " I don't know..." I answered until I notice something is wrong.

----------                                                                                                                                                                                        some sin is in this part I'm sorry                                                            

  ----------

(y/n's dream + ones pov)
" Why hello dear y/n~," Shatter dream whispered into your ear then he kisses your neck passionately making you to beg for more " D-dream what are you doing?" you question "oh ~ don't wary soon you will be my bride, my dear~," he said with his tentacles wrap around you and one was in your moist mouth you feel some form of fluid seeping in your throat he groans out passion " oh my dear y/n you feel so good maybe one day I can take that virginity~" he said with a smirk then he let me go" that was fun,~ but sadly I have to go"

(you wake up + y/n pov)

was that real or a wet dream? Seeing nightmare laying next to me I lean my head on his shoulder thinking about what dream said.

--------------

I'm sorry for that pls don't kill me the art is not mine sorry