your first kiss.

van:

it was unexpected.
you two were hanging out at the tour bus. he had been wanting to kiss you since the moment he laid his eyes on you at the concert and the fact that you were a fan didn't mattered to him at all. and well, you obviously wanted to kiss him too! but you wasn't sure if he really was being flirty or just being friendly, so when he kissed you first you felt all kinds of butterflies in your stomach.

bob:

it was shy and sweet.
he wasn't sure if you wanted to kiss him too. you two started talking and became good friends after you interviewed the band. and to be honest, he first thought you were into van even though you would always give him little signs he was the one you actually fancied.
"have i ever told you your eyes are the most beautiful blue eyes i've ever seen?"
"what? nah, girls usually say that to van. plus i wear glas-"
and when you leaned in, he couldn't help to wrap his arms around your waist and kiss you slowly.

bondy:

it was hungry and eager.
you knew he was dying to kiss you all night and you were playing hard to get. at the end of the night you two went outside the bar to smoke a cigarette, but he surprised you by pulling you close to his body leaving no gaps between the two of you and taking your breath away with a hot and desperate kiss.

benji:

it was hesitant and intense.
"hey, can i kiss you?" the fact that he actually asked you was adorable, you kept staring at him for a couple seconds and nodded with a half smile. it was night time and you two were hanging out at the back of the record store, which was already closed. you were both sitting on the floor. the kiss started out as little pecks and it got more longer and more intense as he pulled you closer to sit on his lap.

༺❀
don't forget to vote and let me know what you think :)