Taken

Seth's POV

Dean pulled my shirt over my head meanwhile I try to unbuckle his belt. Once I get his belt off I unbutton his pants and pulled the down and he started fiddling with my pants and I helped him get my pants off. Then he grabs my dïck causing me to moan out his name and then he pulles my briefs down and gets on his knees and takes all of my dïck in his mouth causing me to moan louder then dean starts bobbing his head faster making me cum. Then he swallowed all my cum and gets up and pulls me to the bed and lays me down and craws to me and kisses me and the takes off his briefs and flips me over and kisses up my thigh till he gets to my ass and starts to kiss my ass then bites down making me hiss in pain "sorry babe" he says then he slowly enters me. Once he's all the way in he starts pounding into me " who do u belong to?" Dean huffs out still pounding into me "y-you" is all I'm able to get out "what's my name" he askes pounding harder "DEAN" your yell out and he goes faster "nope" he says now pounding into me with all his force "DADDY" I yell out and he slows down but just a little "there u go" he says " AH DE-I MEAN DADDY IN GOING T-" I didn't get to finish my sentence and came all over the sheets then dean came in me with a loud throaty groan then pulls out and falls next to me and I cuddle into me "that's how much I love u" he says kissing my head and we both fell asleep.

I was woken suddenly and looked and saw dean fast asleep and smiled then looked forward and was a man standing there with a gun pointed to me making me smile fade " h-how did y-" "shut up and get up" I was cut off by this mysterious man but I recognized his voice "what do u want?" "Get the hell up and put something on" I get up and pull on a pair of boxers which I think were Dean's " now u are going to listen to me and u wont get hurt" he said and I nodded and he grabbed me and pulled me down the stairs still pointing his gun at me and opens the front door and dragged me out and puts me in the back of his truck "now weres aj?" He asked still with his gun in my face "well she probably left" I said trying to stay calm "were did she go" "I dont know" "well until I get her u wont see your little boy toy" he said " hes not my boy toy hes my boyfriend" I corrected him "whatever he is if I dont get aj he wont get u" he said and put a blind fold on me and started driving " hey I know who u are. I recognized your voice" I said "oh do u then what's my name?" He said followed by a chuckle "your name is.......
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
A/N
who kidnapped seth. You'll find out soon.😉🤟