Chaos

I was terrified, in pain and my consciousness was going in and out.  I started questioning all of my choices.  Was he right about Jungkook? I didn't think so, but it was selfish of me to involve him in this mess was getting All the sudden I heard sirens again. Bo was cussing under his breath. "We are almost there, dammit!" the car sped up drastically, the sirens got closer. 

We were suddenly going so fast that  I really got worried about crashing. "Please, Bo! I don't want to die!" I begged him.

"This is all your fault, if we die, we die. It's better than jail." he said resolutely. He looked back at me and smiled. Then we crashed. 

"Rose, wake up! We need to run!" 

When I came to I was being half carried half dragged down the street. A door opened just a few feet away and a man peered out. I turned to look behind me and couldn't even see the car. I must have unconscious for a while.  I looked at the ground and saw blood was dripping from somewhere.  

Bo's friend came out and picked me up into his arms to carry me inside. It was just a small apartment. This man lived poorly with only a bed a couch and a tv. Not even a table in the small kitchen.  The whole place was shabby and musty smelling. The carpet was a so old you couldn't tell what color it had been and the walls looked like they hadn't been painted in thirty years. 

"You better not have led the cops to my door."  he said gruffly. "What did you do, kidnap her or something?

"She's my wife." Bo told him angrily. 

"Whoa, didn't mean to offend you. What's your name, little girl?"

"My name is Rose, and yes he did kidnap me! The police told him to stay away from me."

"Stupid cops, if you are his wife how could he be ordered to stay away from you." He was laughing.

This guy scared me to death.   

There was a commotion outside just then, and the guy went for Bo.

"I told you the cops better not come to my door." he punched Bo hard in the face.

"They don't know where we are!. They are probably just searching the area!" Bo pleaded with the man.

"You always were an idiot, Bo." He then kicked Bo in the face and knocked him out cold. He dragged Bo over to the door and looked outside. He apparently didn't see any cops because he opened the door and dragged Bo out into the middle of the road and came back and closed the door.

"Thank you, I will just be going now." I said and got up and walked to the door and reached for the door handle, but he moved to block me. 

"Not so fast Rose. Your stupid husband may have brought the cops to my door. I think we maybe we should have a little quality time before I let you go."

He picked me up off the floor and started carrying me to another room when the door sounded like it exploded and in stormed Jungkook, followed by the rest of BTS. 

The man dropped me immediately and faced the 7 guys, eyes wide. 

"What the hell! Aren't you guys a K-Pop group?"

"Rose, are you OK?" Jimin asked and rushed to my side. Jungkook went straight to Bo's friend and grabbed him by his shirt. 

"What did you think you were going to do to Rose? RM, get the police in here." he didn't let go until the police were in to take him. He was looking at me the whole time though.

"I am so sorry Rose, I shouldn't have left you alone."

"It is not your fault, it's mine. I never thought he would have done something so extreme. Is he OK? This guy hurt him pretty badly."

"He is awake and in custody." Rm informed me. 

"How did you find me?" I asked. 

"The phone! Good thinking on your part to answer and leave it on. We all jumped in the truck and met up with Jungkook on the way to that address he had you repeat." Suga explained. 

"Also, there was a little blood trail to the door. Are you hurt somewhere?" Tae asked.

"Are you kidding me?" Bo's friend said. "Of all the moronic things to do, he left a blood trail to my door?"

All of a sudden I was on the floor again. Then everything went black.

....

"Rose, please wake up." I heard Jungkook's voice saying. I opened my eyes, I was in the hospital. 

"What happened?" I asked.

"You passed out. You were the one bleeding, you must have hit your head in the car crash. Let me go get the doctor." 

He walked out using his cell phone, I heard him telling someone that I was awake. "Also, call that detective and tell him she woke up, he wanted to question her."