Waking up to a New Day

Written By Lanie Henry 

   I have said this in previous posts on here. Do not Steal my work. All of my Stories , Poems and Series Belong to me. My Name will be on all of them. I have worked very hard my writing. Alot of tears , anger , frustration and Pain have gone into working on these stories. One writer to another Understand these are MY stories.  Copyright All Rights Resereved. It is punishable by Law to steal. So don't steal them. but , Anyway , Enjoy the poem :) 

She sat down by the sea deep in thought

The sun was shining like any other day

It was quiet. It was more to her liking.

While others were fond of life..

She was deep in the dark storm

A root so deep in her spirit.. She couldn't get out

Others would say let go and live life..

She was not one of those people

In her opinion.. you have to let time do it for you

She looked up at the blue sky the clouds moving.

What would you do? If you were in my situation.

my palms were sweaty and shaking.

she stood walking along the beach. she stopped near the water her toes in the sand. They felt cold. She looked up at the sky. Maybe walking up to a new day wouldn't be such a bad thing after all. You just gotta take it one day at a time. 

When the time finally comes.. I can breath in the light and finally leave the darkness. . . forever. 

So , I hope you Enjoyed it. Sorry it was short. but , I hope you liked and please leave a comment if you want. Thank you so much :)