127(zayn)

"I think I'm gonna go out" I said turning to Harry.

"For what" he said, diverting his attention from his phone to me.

"I don't know, I've been cooped up in the apartment for two months, it's kinda getting old and I'm bored."

"I mean, if you want. I can understand the way you feel, you haven't been out in forever" he said with a laugh.

"Yeah, I don't know what I'm gonna do yet but at least I'll get out" I said standing up. "I'll see you in a few hours."

"Be careful!"

"Always."

-

"I think I'll take these two" I said to the clerk pointing to the two I wanted.

"Is that your final decision" she asked, diverting her attention to me.

"I am sure."

"Okay" she said turning her attention back to the case and taking them out. I followed her as she walked to the checkout, paying for what I had just bought.

-

"Babe, I brought dinner!" I called out as I entered the apartment.

"Be right there!"

A few minutes later he came and joined me at the table and we ate dinner.

-

"So I have plans for us tomorrow" I said, breaking the silence that filled the air while we were laying in bed.

"What is it" Harry said looking at me as confusion washed over his face.

"I can't tell you, it's a surprise for a reason. Just be ready by 5, you'll see then."

"Well gee, I guess I can make something work" he answered in a sarcastic tone, letting out a little laugh.

"It's not bad... I hope."

"I'm sure it's gonna be great, but I guess you'll have to wait until I can get my opinion on that."

Laughing, I turned to face him, "I love you, ya know. I don't think I've told you that enough. I don't know what I'd do without you, you're my everything and thank you for being by my side."

Harry turned away and let out a laugh as I could see blush spread across his cheeks. "Yeah I mean I'm pretty awesome so I know you love me. But you're right, you don't say it enough, but you don't have to because you show me all the time, and that's a lot better than just saying it and not meaning it" he said sitting up in the bed.

Following suit, I sat up in bed too. "Well trust me babe, I love you and even though I show it to you, I'm gonna say it more often too" I said leaning in and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Now let's get to bed, we got some plans tomorrow" I said giving him a wink before laying down. "Goodnight babe."

"Goodnight Zee."

-

A/N: this chapter took me forever to write lmao 🤣 I kinda forgot how to write since I haven't written a regular chapter like this for a while so sorry if it kinda sucks. Anyway enjoy, this book is coming to an end soon,, just a head up