Question and Answer Session

Hey guys, this is Rahul once again.

So yesterday I had posted a new chapter on trying to answer some Questions thrown at me. I got some 7 to 8 questions which I would be answering now.

I am surprised to see nobody had asked anything about my personal life or you thought of not interfering in my personal life but trust me guys, it means no harm and I would be glad to answer any question.

So now, here goes the answer.

1. What are your hopes for the new anime? Asked by Amourfan18

A. Well, like every other Pokemon fan, I would love to see Ash Ketchum finally win a league and to see his character more matured. One way of doing it is to reconnect his love story with Serena. I don't think any other girl would suit him other than her and it was like a fairytale meeting in their childhood. I also do hope to see Ash finally confronting and probably even defeating the Elite Four and Champion of Galar.

2. How long have you been playing cricket? Asked by SylveonKwami

A. Well if some of you don't know, Cricket is a sport popular in countries like India, England, and Australia. In India, there are two universal religions namely Cinema and Cricket. We have a lot of passion for the sport and adore our cricketers as Gods. My favorite cricketer is Rohit Sharma. As for the question, we used to be a gang of 10 friends and used to live in the same street as a colony. Well, I started playing cricket from my 5th Grade but got my game improved in 7th grade when I had joined my school's team and got myself some proper training. We won the regional championships conducted in our 11th grade and now even in my Second Semester in my Engineering we play it regularly.

3. Do you think Ash might meet Serena seeing the proximity between Galar(England) and Kalos(France)? Asked by Ironfistelite

A. That's a huge yes in my opinion. Out of all the pokegirls and boys, Serena is the only pokegirl who did not get a special chapter nor a special appearance in the next region. So hopes that the writers store her character for something big being involved with Ash and according to me she may be waiting for him at his house in Pallet after he comes back from Alola.

4. Do you have any other ships other than Amourshipping? If not who is your favorite and least favorite girl for Ash? Asked by foreverhamliza

A. Well. I honestly don't like any other ship other than Amour. But ContestShipping and ResearchShipping sure spark some interest in me.

I think May would be the best girl for Ash after Serena considering their similar interests although I think May obviously likes Drew. And my least favorite pokegirl is Misty. I like her character but it disgusts the way she treats him. Although Ash roasted her many times, it is not enough for me. And now in Sun and Moon, I think she saw him just as a friend.

5. Do you think Greninja will return in the new anime or is he gone forever? Azazel0886

A. I do think Greninja may appear in the Alolan Region itself. Although Alolan Journey is in its last leg, many of you might have forgotten the fact that Ash had not caught a single water type in Alola till now. He had caught Squirtle and Kingler in Kanto, Lapras in Orange Islands, Totodile in Johto, Corphish in Hoenn, traded Aipom for Dawns Buizel, Oshawott in Unova and obviously Greninja in Kalos. So he may get Greninja back in the Alolan League.

6. When do you think Ash may face Giovanni and bring him down one last time? Asked by Abhay9300

A. I think that the last time Ash faced Giovanni was in Unova when he used Meloettas powers. I think the battle between Ash and Giovanni wouldn't be any sooner. Although i think he may face him in Galar, i don't think the writers allow Ash to bring him down. Let's hope for the best.

7. What are your hopes for the new anime? Asked by SylveonKwami

A. Kalos Journey was the most memorable one according to me and the outfit of Ash was fantabulous in it. I think Ash deserves the same outfit with minute changes and I hope amour becomes fully canon. Serena and Ash finally confesses their feelings and start their new journey together.

That's it for now guys. I will update the answers to every new questions in this chapter.