Chapter 1

Hey guys it's been along time if you're old fans that are reading this but yeah I bringing the book back. Please vote, and comment. :)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

ANOTHER PLACE

I woke up in another place, this was simply not my room. My room had teal walls and a twin size bed. This room however had black and grey rose wallpaper. The bed was king sized , with a black bed spread. I noticed it had a desk with a few books on it , and a clock that read (4:20 pm). There were two doors straight across from me.

I could feel my heart quicken. I got out of the comfortable bed expecting I would be chained and ran to the door. I turned the door knob rapidly but it was no use...it was locked.

"Where the hell am I?" I spoke.

I went to the other door and it opened leading to a porcelain bathroom with a black granite sink and those cute bathtubs that have feet. I looked in the mirror and i wasn't in my normal pajamas, I was wearing black silk pants and a lacy black top.If I wasn't black I'd be blushing because someone had to of seen me naked! I was shaking rapidly, my curly fro everywhere. This isn't right. I tried remember where I was before this but it just wouldn't come up.Was I drugged? I walked out the bathroom and saw that there was no windows what so ever.

"Hello!"I meant to yell but it came out a panicked whimper.No one answered.

I walked and sat on the bed and even though I hated to cry, a tear slid down my cheeks. I want my mom. I want to leave this place. I fell asleep around 6 only to be wocken up at exactly 7 pm. My heart stopped as a soft voice said,"Don't be afraid I'm coming in." a short blonde girl came in with a blue dress, and a white apron. There was a tray in her hands with a plate of eggs,bacon,a biscuit, and a cup of orange juice.

"Where am I?"I yelled.

"Shhh love, you will wake'im up!My nane is Sophie by the way. "She scolded me. Her eyes were a silvery blue color and her pale blonde hair was tucked in a neat bun.(Dakota Fanning)

"He? Who is he?"I said.

"I can't tell you yet, but you'll meet him as soon as he wakes up. Now eat your breakfast." She said setting the tray on my bed.

"But it's night-"the door closed and locked."time.."I finished.

I looked at the food she made me with disdain but I was so hungry. She might have poisoned it!

FEED ME! My stomach yelled.

I couldn't help it I was so hungry I dived in the food and ate it all in matter of seconds. I gulped the orange juice down my dry throat. That tasted so good. This place was completely weird breakfast at night time, no windows, everything morbidly black and grey. Enough I need a plan. The next person who comes in im bolting out of the door! Wow, Arden that's a great plan! How can I make a plan when there is literally nothing in here to help me escape.

It about 10 pm and I was wasting away in my boredom when suddenly....the clocked turn to 10:02. I'm was so bored I forgot to be scared. I walked to the desk and looked at the 3 books left for me I'm assuming. "The Fault In our Stars","The Maze Runner", and "The Giver".

I chose the "The Giver" since I read and cried over the other 2. I sat on my bed and began to read it and write when I was getting in to the book I heard a knock on the door. My heart beat was running a marathon.

"I'm comming in, Arden."a rich husky deep voice said.

(ARDEN IS YAYA DACOSTA)

A tall man around 6'4 walked in with sandy blonde hair, amber eyes, full pink lips, and jaw lines that could cut a girl in half. This man is sexy!(ALEX PETTYFER)