Dicarius //I do care//

Species- Crow

Gender- Female

Powers- The same like Dicarius

She is- Kuudere, self-conscious, caring, smart, determined 

GOOD ENDING

                                                         *REQUESTED*

_________________________________________

(Y/n) (L/n) is the second right hand woman of Queen Yemma while Dicarius is the first.

She never complain about being the second of the best as she did not care for just a title as long as she could protect the queen and help the school.

(Y/n) and Dicarius are partners who have to make the school ground safe.

Also, they were best friends when they were kids.

But (Y/n) never shows any emotions. Not even one bit. Just an emotionless look on her face.

Dicarius actually sometimes show emotions like being happy or angry or something, but (Y/n) never does.

Some even say that she doesn't have emotions but actually, she does.

She doesn't want to show it cause she is self-conscious and thought that if she shows any emotions, they will all think she's weak.

Not that it's true of course but she thought differently.

Dicarius and (Y/n) were childhood friends and (Y/n) will always show emotions back then but now-

She's just an emotionless shell.

Dicarius never knew what had happened to her and was always worried for her.

He is (Y/n)'s friend... And also crush... 

Dicarius always try different things to make (Y/n) show any emotions but nothing work.

But now...

she did...

And it took me by suprised.

_________________________________________

"I do care"

(Y/n)'s POV.

"Dicarius!!" I called out to him but it was to late as he got hit on his already broken wings by the brat called Dante Ahn.

I flew towards Dicarius to catch him but got stopped instead by that brat.

I watched as Dicarius falls in the ground in a bad condition.

'No!' I thought as I struggle to get free from his grip.

"Your next~" The boy taunts as he ready his attack.

Finally, I got out of his grip and flew away in time for he fire his attack but missed instead.

"Dang it!" He said and turns to me with a menacing look while I held my neverending emotionless look.

But in the inside, I'm scared shitless.

"Heh." He snorts. 

"You don't seem to get mad, sad, or even scared of anything that is happening right now. Do you even have any emotions? What are you? An empty doll." He mocks but I ignored his comment.

Then Mook flew pass me with his Sea serpent form as the two begin talking.

I look down to see Sashin mouthing 'get out of there' and so I did.