chapter two - please mum

: just a quick reminder this is a fanficiton none of this is real, it's just a story :
-
i run through my path and slam open the door running toward my couch plopping myself onto it, "finally" i say under my breath.

shortly after grayson enters the living room leaning on the door frame looking down at me on the couch looking like a couch potato.

"babysitting game on!" he says being highly sarcastic, i raise my hand in the air "yay so excited!" i shout being sarcastic back.

"is your brother even here yet?" he asks walking down the hall looking if he's here "adam are you here?!" i shout making it go through the entire house.

there wasn't any answer, "nope he's probably walking slow cause he's with his friends" i shrug, i get up to get grayson but he enters the living room with loads of snacks.

"netflix?" he asks smirking holding up all the goodies, i smirk back "ofcourse...orrr we could study because we have a math test tomorrow" i grin widely taking the math book out.

"hm such a tempting offer but i'll have to stick with the netflix" he says making sure he sounds enthusiastic, i shake my head softly laughing.

"if you don't study with me i'll kick you out and you can sit in the front porch" i point out my window laughing, he crosses his arm with a devilish smirk across his face.

"make me" he slyly whispers sounding so smug, i raise a eyebrow and a joking annoyance, i grab a pillow and throw it at his face, because it was so unexpected grayson falls back slightly.

"oh you're getting it now bitch" grayson says charging towards me, his hands grab onto my waist and he carries me in the air "hey! we said last time you can't carry me because your too strong!" i shout and kick his back.

he was too strong and too tall for me to even attempt to get out of his grip, suddenly he slams me onto the couch and we start to play fight, he starts to tickle my stomach which makes me break into a screaming laughter.

"ahh grayson!" i shout "i-c-c-can't stop" i laugh, i really wanted to try and get out of his grip but i was laughing too uncontrollably that i simply couldn't move.

suddenly the door opens "hey can you love birds be love birds somewhere else i wanna watch some tv" me and grayson stop what we was doing both looking to see my brother leaning on the door frame watching over us.

"shutup adam" i roll my eyes, i grab my bag and enter the kitchen whist grayson says hi to my brother "sup big man" he says giving adam a big hug, other than me grayson also is pretty close with my brother, he's close with my family really.

after a couple of minutes grayson enters the kitchen seeing me studying. he takes a seat opposite me and places his phone down on the table "ethan just called he said he can't come babysit because he's at another sweet 16th party" he huffs.

"again? this is the third time this week" i roll my eyes "yup, he wants us to cover for him to our mums" he shrugs.

"guess we'll cover for him" i huff "again" i sigh, i get up and make way to the fridge "hey gray do you want anything?" i ask opening it up.

"hey chlo you know what you should do?" he asks completely dodging my question "what?" i reply searching the fridge to find what i fancy "you should have a massive sweet sixteenth for you're birthday it's coming up in a month" he blurts out.

i grab a water bottle and poke my head out of the door looking at grayson to see if he's being dead ass serious or not "you're kidding right?" i ask for reassurance.

"im being deadass serious you really should have a party" he shrugs "it'll be fun" he adds on

"there's no way i'd have a party, it would probably be boring" i laugh slightly shutting the fridge door, i shift my eyes looking toward grayson and he had his arms crossed with a stern look on his face.

"the party won't be boring if i'm organising it" he sternly says grabbing the water bottle i took out the fridge, he takes the cap off and places the bottle to his lips and drinks it.

"that was my water assclown" i shove him, i make way to the fridge getting another bottle of water for myself "im not sure i might have one" i say closing the fridge.

grayson locks his phone and looks up at me "this isn't a question now you're hundred percent having a party" he chuckles, i take a seat at the table "fine but don't make this too hectic and don't get ethan involved in it either i want a sweet sixteen not a strip club" i joke.

"you know i've gotten used to you mocking my twin brother" he says "so there isn't any point in protecting him is there?" he asks "nope" i say dragging out the 'p'.

suddenly the door opens letting a racket of bad singing into the house, grayson and i look at eachother and we knew what it was straight away, our mums are home. and drunk.

"hey sweetie" lisa slurs as she hugs me and kisses me cheek, she then makes way to grayson "hey smooshie pie" she awes as she kisses grayson on the cheek too.

"mum can you not" grayson says trying to move away from her "i thought you was going gym? why are you drunk?" he asks.

"because we went into the gym and we realised we deserve fun! not pain" my mother enters the kitchen answering graysons question, i chuckle and shake my head.

wow are parents really are something.

"mum i have a question for you" i smile sounding as nice as possible "go for it honey" she sits on the table wrapping her arm around lisa "i was wondering for my 16th coming up soon if i could have a party?" i ask.

lisa and my mother look at eachother and then burst into laughter "honey im not having a party at my house" she laughs but then quickly changes her expression to a serious one.

"we won't have it at your house claire we can have it elsewhere" grayson chips in trying to convince her, she crosses her arms and stares at grayson and i.

"ok fine but if anything bad happens remember this is on you not me or lisa" my mum says finally giving in.

okay, so that's it i guess im having a sweet sixteenth birthday party which is planned by the one and only grayson dolan.

considering he knows me more than anyone else in this world im hyped for this.
-