PART-5

Hello everyone!

Enjoy!

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Scene opens with lakshya tossing on his bed... He goes to raksh room and caresses his hair...

"I can't sleep without drinking !... But u took promise from me not to touch alcohol..."

He sleeps next to him and gets back to the memory...

Fb...

It was the wedding day...
Swaragini were getting ready as brides...

And MM was decorated to witness the wedding...

Scene shifts to the Mandap.

Same happens like in serial where kavya hits ragini head and takes her place...

But lakshya will be still in confusion... May be his brain is drugged but not his heart...

He keeps muttering... "why am I marrying Kavya when I love ragini...

Whom do I love? Ragini or kavya...

But I promised Kavya to marry her... I also promised ragini to be with her forever... Oh god! It's so confusing...

Why do I keep forgetting things... Something is really wrong with me... "

Kavya senses that and gulps her saliva...

They take seven vows with still lakshya worrying for ragini...

It was the time to put mangalsutra...

Lakshya will be hesitant... While others ask him to tie.

He takes back his hand and tears brim in his eyes...

Kavya presses his arm indicating him to tie...

He just nods and was about to tie, thats when ragini shouts....

"stopppp ittt... I am here... "

Everyone looks at her shocked and kavya curses her for coming at wrong time...

"lakshya! She is not ur bride... "

Everyone looks at the veiled bride... Lakshya too looks at ragini guilty... That too seeing her bleeding head..

Kavya opens her Veil "ragini! Lucky knows that I am kavya and he is marrying me only... Not u"

Dp "what r u barking? What's all these lakshya? "

Lak"wo Papa.. "

Kavya "I ll tell u all... Me and lakshya were loving each other since 4 years and u all got him married  to this girl forcefully...

He is not happy with this girl... In fact, they are already divorced... " she shows the divorce paper where both have signed...

"but this one tho, Visa ke liye tha...

Ragini stops in middle and cries falling on her knees...

"what was the need to do all these lakshya... One word, one word was enough to ask me to leave u and go...

But u played with my feelings...Were all those between us fake... "

She keeps crying...while he nods in no... Confusedly..

The family members will be looking at him in disgust...

Ragini gets Up and was going...While the family members try to stop her...

Lakshya will be seeing her with tears...

Kavya smirks and asks him to tie the magalsutra...

"baby! We are just one step away... Plz tie it.. "