Chapter 2

Outfit above⬆️
The day ended up fly by with me and Aiden hanging out and joking around. We had every class together, but math. And we just got to know each other.

Right now I'm at the pack house hanging out with Layla, Dashon, and Peyton. "So you mate is Aiden, are you happy you finally found your mate," Dashon said.

" Yeah I'm happy, but he doesn't even know about what I am. Hell he doesn't know about half the things that happens in his own back yard. When I finally tell him his world will come crashing down." I reply while resting my head in my hands. I feel someone else's presence in the room.

Turning around I see my mom standing behind me with my favorite movies, cookies, and ice cream. A smile spread across my face. My mom always knows the right things to do to make me feel better. "Hey baby I heard what happen so I thought we could have a movie night and eat some ice cream to clear your head. It'll all workout remember you guys were once one person that's what mate are. Everything will fall into place."

"Thanks mom you all was know that right things to say." I get up and go hug here. After a few seconds she pulled away.

"So what do you want to watch first Venom, Everything Everything, or Logan." My smile spreads even farther with how well my mom knew me.

"Let's watch Everything Everything, you guy want to join us." I turn around to the girls and Dashon and they all have giant smiles on their face.

"Of course," they say in unison.

***

Half way through the second movie I hear snoring. I turn and see that everyone has fallen asleep. I quietly get up from underneath Dashon and Layla. Heading to my room i grab some pajamas.

After getting out the shower and doing my night routine. I grab my phone and text Aiden.

Me: Hey you busy                                                                                                                                                                    Aiden: No what ya need                                                                                                                                                      Me: Nothing I'm bored                                                                                                                                                          Aiden: Wanna meet up and go play laser tag                                                                                                            Me: sure I'll come pick you up

Hopping up I quickly race to my closet and grabbing a striped shirt and ripped black pants. Walking out of the closet I grab a small black backpack putting my phone, some snacks, and some money into it.
...

When I arrived at Aiden's house he was waiting outside in black jeans, a checkered black and white shirt, and black and white checker vans.

"Say something to mate. Man if I were in control I'd have him pinned again that wall and ..."

Before she could finish I cut off our mind link. God I didn't need to here the end of her sentence. I swear sometime Rosa gets a little carried away.

"Hey Scarlet you okay you look a little lost." Aiden's voice breaks me out of my thought.

"Yeah let's get this show on the road. I hope your ready to loss cause your going down. I'm the best a laser tag." I reply pulling away from his house.