school

Jcs POV
since I was new it was hard so after first period I was really looking forward to see kian like a lot maybe he is athletic and would pick me on his team well he does have a crush on me like I can tell. So what I was wearing was a yellow beanie with a black shirt and black ripped jeans with yellow vans. I was lookin fine asf haha so then I saw him he was like 6'2 he had beautiful brown eyes he was the most cutest guy I ever seen but he was popular so all the girls had a crush on him even tho he was gay so that was that he was hanging out with a boy name Connor he was ugly I can't lie.. I only know his name because the gym teacher yelled at him.
Kians POV
So I was in PE talking to my bsf Connor before I saw jc all those girls were looking and hitting on him now so that was that I know he saw me but he sat down on the bleachers for a bit before he got up and ran the track which he was assigned to do so I caught up to him and said with my dumb ass "heyy baby" and he replied with "omg kian heyy" he was fine asf omg I just wanted to make out with him so we were talking about how we should meet up and get ice cream which I loved that idea so I said "yes ofc, what time" he said "anytime" so I said after I do my homework and then he said "I'll do it for you let's just go straight afterschool" he explains as I just say "sure"