25

Lyrica POV

He wanted me to run and I was going to until I seen the news. Aubrey Graham couldn't live as hero while Luca died as a monster. Days went on and every time I turned on the tv Aubrey was on the newz smiling sometimes he even cried because he survive. I don't know how he got away from Luca but honestly apart of my was glad he did because I promised myself I would handle him for everything he's down. For the pain he's caused my Luca and now he's gloating about the fact of him being the one to end his life. He probably thinks I left town already, that he doesn't have to worry about me showing my face and he was right. I wanted to show my face, not to the world at least. But he will see me one last time but I disappear forver.

I had to book a motel on the outside of the city though for right now. I couldn't risk staying at my house and someone I know stopping by or even when the police come to clean out my place. I am suppose to be dead so I have to play my roll and I'll play it well just to finish this one last thing then I'm leaving the states. There is nothing here for me, no one here for me. My siblings think they're going to be burying the sister next to our mother in a few days due to Aubrey manipulating any test that could have comfirmed that the woman's body founded babdly burn wasn't me, I'm sure of it. The love of my life is gone. I wish I could have died with him but life has a funny way of keeping you here even when you felt like you lost everything you were living for.

Looking down at a recent a small square polaroid photo I wanted to laugh and cry all at the same time. Since we couldn't risk anything getting hack at the time Luca thought it would be a good idea to invest in a polaroid camera to capture our moments together. This picutre was one of my favor. It wasn't often I got him to smile let alone make a silly face but this day was different some how. I remember I hade just come home from work and he was standing the middle of the living room with the camera facing him with the most confused look on his face. For a very smart man he didn't know how to work a polariod camera which caused me to laugh before placing a innocent peck on his face. The flash went off on accident and this was the finished outcome.

Luca hated it and wanted me to throw it out but once he realized how badly I wanted to keep it he no longer fought me on it

Luca hated it and wanted me to throw it out but once he realized how badly I wanted to keep it he no longer fought me on it. It's only been a few days since his absence and a part of me prayed every day that he just pops up once again but the more days that went by the more hope I lose. He's really gone and won't even have a proper send off. I will have no place to visit him on his birthday or when I just want to talk. He'll soon be forgotten by the world but never by me. He'll forever be in my heart and mind. I'll keep his memory alive even if it's only within myself.

My lips pressed against the piece of photo paper before I placed it over my chest right where my heart rested.

"We were suppose to do this together but I'll still finish this with you by my side." I whispered to myself hoping that my words reached him somehow.