Perverted Desires

"L-Leo! What're you doing?!" Lucy tightened her grip on the towel she had wrapped around her body. Leo had the worst timing for showing up. "Oh, were you having a bath?" he asked, smirking as he looked her up and down. He was in his default "flirting" mood, which basically meant that he would continue being a lfirt, especially to Lucy. "Yeah I was actually, go away!" Lucy had to refrain from throwing something at him as she waited impatiently for him to leave. "Too bad... you look absolutely delicious in that, Lucy" Yeah, his flirting mood was always worse when he was around Lucy. "Get. Out. Of. My. House!" Lucy said with deliberate slowness as she spun around and kicked him, still holding onto her towel of course as he went flying across the room. 

"Hey! Okay, Okay! I give! I'll leave, just tell me when you're done" Leo said, rubbing his stomach as he stood, righting the chair he had been knocked in to. "You better!" she said hotly, storming into the bathroom and slamming the door. Why am I always so flustered when he's around? she asked herself, running a bath, hoping that he had left. Once she had turned off the taps, Lucy lowered herself into the bath and sighed, savouring its heat as she thought over he previous interactions with Leo. She hadn't seen him in just under a week, since she had been able to leave the hospital, and now he just suddenly shows up with out notice. Something was wrong with him, or upsetting him. She wasn't sure which was the case just yet, but she knew she'd get to the bottom of it eventually.

With the feeling that someone was once again in her house, Lucy stood and stepped out of the bath, once again wrapping a large towel around your body. "Leo, go away! I havent called you yet!" She said, her voice coming out more irritated than she had meant as she slowly opened her bathroom door. The sight that lay before her left her breathless yet irritated. Leo was lying, asleep on her bed (hence her irritation) but he looked so cute when he was sleeping that she couldn't help but feel slightly breathless as she gently removed his glasses and put them on her bedside table. He stirred slightly but didn't wake as he rolled over, smiling in his sleep. Lucy silently grabbed her pajamas and got changed in the bathroom, walking out once again when she was done. She looked about for a place where she could sleep but couldn't find any but the floor.

So before Lucy could think too much about it, she slipped into the bed beside Leo and rolled over so her back was to him. She had to constantly remind herself that this was natural for friends to do, and that that was all Leo thought her to be, a friend... After ages of trying to convince herself to sleep and to stop thinking about Leo, she finally did, and drifted off into a light sleep. The irony of it was that she dreamt of none other than Leo. When she awoke the sunlight streaming in through her window, she felt a mass of warmth pressed against her, and an arm wrapped around her. She was still pretty tired from last night  so it didn't immediately click why her bed was so warm. When the penny finaly dropped, a bright blush flushed across her cheeks as she turned her head so she was looking at Leo. Only, she realised that it was a mistake. He moved slightly, making it so she couldn't move her head back and their faces were literally an inch apart.

The bright side was that Leo was still asleep, though Lucy had the feeling it wouldn't be that way for long. She thought of waking him, but instantly rejected the idea, she didn't need Leo flirting with her again, because with her track record, she might actually kiss him this time, though she did not wish to. While those many disturbing, yet desire-filled thoughts filled her head, Leo started stirring. He seemed to be a deep sleeper. Lucy held her breath as he moved, rolling over, on top of her. As he was ontop of her, his eyes opened and his lips slowly curved upwards, into a smile. "I knew you couldn't resist..." he murmured, only to be proven wrong when a blushing Lucy kicked him off her bed. "You Pervert! You Creep! Don't you ever do that again!" she yelled at the top of her voice, standing on her bed and throwing everything within reach at him.

Her efforts only made him laugh as he ran about the room, dodging her visious attacks. "Who knew someone could be such a Pervert!  even while sleeping!" She yelled, cutting off his apologetic words as he tried to get her to calm down, though a part of him had to admit that he liked seeing her like this. Her cheeks were still pink as she finally stopped, about half an hour later. She still held an unthrown slipper though, as if ensuring that he wouldn't try to get too close to her. While Lucy was calming down, Leo ran over possible things to say to her. He came up with something, but was unsure how she would react, seeing as he'd said something serious to her once and she'd slapped him because he was too embarrassed to admit that what he'd said was real, not just a flirting thing he says to most girls. 

"Lucy..." Leo paused, looking so serious and sincere as Lucy's light brown eyes glared up at him through her blonde fringe. "I'll start stalking you if you don't go out with me" he said bluntly, a small smirk on his lips as his hands went into his pockets. He leaned against a wall, knowing Lucy just went an even brighter shade of red at his blunt threat. "Don't you stalk me anyway? creep..." she muttered, standing and facing him. She made sure it didn't look like she was eager to go out with him, though butterflies were in her stomach as she nodded. "Fine, I'll go out with you... but only if you stop being such a creep" She said, crossing her arms as Leo leaned in close, his lips right nect to her ear. "As you wish... my Queen" he whispered, disappearing before she could kick him again.