Chapter 15~

(Can't believe we're already on chapter 15😦)

"Please don't do this" cat noir said quietly. Volpina closed her eyes and said "I didn't want to have to do this chat,but you are the one to blame. If I can't have you then she can't either, besides now you will know how much pain I've been through because of you." Volpina left with Marinette. Damn it thought Cat noir and went after them, "Volpina please!!" Yelled cat noir behind her.

Volpina stood near a river and stepped back from cat noir. "Cat noir?" Said Marinette unsure if he was there. Cat noir's eyes filled with tears, he whispered "I'm coming princess." Cat noir walked slowly towards Volpina, "go away!" Said Volpina. Cat noir looked at her and said "Volpina,I'm sorry for everything I put you in,but please I'm begging you,don't do this. We knew each other for years and I do miss the old us, I missed how things used to be. I just want us to be happy."

Volpina put her head down and said "then why did you make me suffer for years,you were never there for me!" Volpina then threw Marinette into the water, "NOOO!!" Cried our cat noir. He jumped into the water and took Marinette out, she wasn't breathing.

He did CPR and still nothing Cat noir sobbed, "HOW COULD YOU!!??"  Cat noir walked towards her and yelled "WERE OVER,EVERYTHING IS OVER FOR YOU!! I GAVE YOU MANY CHANCES!!" Cat noir raised his right hand and yelled "CATACLYSM!!" He put his hand on Volpina's chest. Volpina's body filled with black ash, "chat..." she said as she faded into ash. Cat noir went on his knees and sobbed. I just killed my childhood friend he thought. He got up and sat next to Marinette.

Cat noir did CPR on her again,but she still didn't respond. He put his hands on her chest and pressed,trying to at least get a heartbeat. "Please, don't leave me princess. Not like this.. come on...open your eyes... PLEASE!!" He sobbed. Marinette's parents then came and were shocked from what they saw. "Marinette!" Yelled Tom. "No, my little girl" whispered Sabine touching her face. "How did this happen" sobbed Tom. Cat noir put his head down and stayed quiet. Finally, he got up and picked Marinette up, "call the ambulance" he whispered. "But-" Tom was cut off, "CALL THE AMBULANCE!" Said cat noir in anger.

Tom quickly got his phone and called the Hospital. Viperion then came, "is she..." he said looking at cat noir. Cat noir hugged Marinette and cried in her shoulder. Later, the ambulance came and took her away. "She might have a chance to live" said a nurse. "If she's lucky" she whispered. They left and cat noir stood there with Viperion. He sobbed and Viperion hugged him, "you have to hope" whispered Viperion.

Marinette's POV
I feel cold and wet. All of a sudden, I stopped breathing. I felt as if I was flying... no,I'm drowning. I woke up, I wasn't tied up anymore. I saw that I was in a Hospital bed, the room was empty. A nurse came in and saw that I was awake,she smiled "your a lucky girl" she said. "Excuse me miss,but why am I here?" I said. She sat by me and said "we'll explain later,right now you have visitors" she said joyfully and got up. She headed out the door and came back a few minutes later. I saw my mom and dad, also cat noir. He ran past my parents and hugged me, he then started to kiss my cheeks. "Cat noir!" I said laughing.

Marinette laughed as cat noir continued to give her kisses. "Oh, sorry Mrs. and Mr. Dupain-Cheng" said cat noir awkwardly. "It's okay cat noir" said Sabine. Marinette hugged her Parents, "we also have a surprise for you" said Tom. "What is it?" Asked Marinette, the nurse then opened the door and Marinette screamed. "ALYA!!!!" Yelled Marinette, she felt as if her soul left her body. Alya ran towards Marinette and hugged her, they both were crying at this point.

"What- what are you doing here!?" asked Marinette, "well when I heard you go into an accident,I had to see you! Your always getting into trouble Marinette!" Alya  giggled. Marinette giggled too and said "but what about Greece?" Alya stopped giggling "well I was feeling a little homesick anyways, so my mom let us come back and  I could come visit you!" "Aww alya!!" Said Marinette hugging her again.  Alya broke up their hug and gave cat noir a cheeky look.

Alya then smirked at cat noir and crossed her arms. "Well aren't you gonna say anything to your princess?" She said. Cat noir blushed and looked at Marinette's parents as they giggled. "Alya!" Said Marinette in embarrassment. "I'm just joking girl" laughed alya. Marinette stayed in the hospital for few days and went home. Everyone welcomed her home including cat noir. Marinette talked to her parents about cat noir being her boyfriend,which they allowed..even if Tom was still  sure about it.

Cat noir protected his princess as always. Marinette spent the rest of her summer with Alya. It feels good to be with alya again thought Marinette.

Marinette's POV
So I guess this wasn't the summer I planned, I ended up having a superhero boyfriend, my bff is back from Greece, and apparently I almost died? But it turns out this summer wasn't that bad as I expected. I also just found out Viperion is gay so may god have mercy on cat noir! I'm just glad everything is back to normal,in a way. Guess this is the end or is this just the begging.

Cat noir's POV
I never thought my life could change much. I killed my childhood friend, a gay likes me and I finally got the girl of my dreams. I'm just glad she's okay. Viperion and me also found out that the black butterflies are called "akumas" apparently. Hawkmoth,who controls these butterflies use them to give people power or whatever. I guess he wants Viperion's and my miraculous to grant a life, I don't know,but I know that it's my job to protect Paris.

Cat noir and Viperion sat on a rooftop. A girl then came out of no where and shot ice everywhere. "My name is stormyweather and I will show Paris how powerful I am!" She yelled. Cat noir sighed, "here we go again" said Viperion. They both got up and looked at each other, "ready kitty?" Said Viperion. "Yup" said Cat noir grabbing his baton.

They both jumped down and Viperion went after Stormyweather. Cat noir saw Marinette and smiled at her. "Hey princess" he said grabbed her waist, "don't you have a city to save kitty?" She smirked. "I can't visit my princess?" Pouts cat noir, Marinette put her hands on his shoulders and said "Aren't you my knight?" Cat noir kissed her and said "Your knight has to go now." He left and Marinette giggled to herself, "silly kitty."  "Marinette! Let's go, unless you wanna be turned into ice!" Yelled Alya. "Oh! Right!" Said Marinette. The two girls left.

"Where were you?" Said Viperion, "just visiting my princess" Replied cat noir. Viperion smirked and they both went after Stormyweather. Once the fight was over cat noir went to Marinette's house to visit her. "How's my princess?" Cat noir said as he grabbed her from behind. "Chaat!" Marinette said in a whiny voice. She turned around and kissed him, he kissed back. Cat noir broke their kiss and whispered "I love you", Marinette smiled and replied "I love you too minou."

The end....

So I got a bit lazy at the ending!! Sorry!! 😓 Anyways I'm sorry this story had to end! I might do another since I feel like this one wasn't soo... you know what I mean. Hoped you enjoyed reading my story! It sucks,but I at least tried.. sorta...🤫