soulmate au: drawings on the skin

Whatever you draw on your own skin appears on your soulmate's skin too.
This also includes embarrassing drawings from shitty friends.

Shinichi x Ran

Warnings: grammar mistakes, swearing

•••

"I can't believe that she decided to fall asleep during our long anticipated girls evening!", Kazuha complained and crossed her arms in irritation.

"I agree", Sonoko huffed in agreement. "We finally managed to meet up after several failures and now this!"

Both girls stared at Ran, who was laying on Sonoko's big couch. She was snoring and looking absolutely peacefully, but her cute expression didn't impress the others a simple bit.

They originally planned to have a girls night with lot of movies, snacks, alcohol and gossip, but Ran seemed to be already tired, when she arrived at Sonoko's house. She barely participated in their chatting, did her stuff in silence and fell asleep when no one was watching.

"Now leave her alone", Masumi, the fourth person relented. "There must be a reason why she felt tired, so don't be mean to her, okay?"

"You're just glad that someone else is attracting our anger, but don't think we've forgotten that you came late! Hell, your tardiness is the reason why we had to start everything late", Sonoko barked.

"Sure, sure", Masumi shrugged. "So, what are we going to do about our sleepy companion?"

Kazuha already grabbed a thick black marker planted on the desk. "Obviously. We're goin' to give her some nice tattoos!"

"Great idea! Plus, she deserves it. It was her fault for falling asleep during an important meetup!", Sonoko smirked.

"Wait", Masumi gave them a questioning stare. "Doesn't she have a soulmate? Kudou-kun?"

"Yes, yes", Sonoko said with a shrug. "But isn't he with Hattori-kun at his place? We shouldn't worry about Shinichi-kun, a few laughs from his friend and it's over quickly."

°°°

"So, the culprit poisoned our victim by mixing somethin' in their food, and drew the attention to the waitress, who already held a grudge at the victim because of private matters. After this, he hid the cane with poison– why the fuck are ya staring at Kudou like that?"

Heiji and Shinichi were on a crime scene and seconds away to reveal the murderer. But Heiji couldn't concentrate anymore since everyone gave them, especially Kudou, weird glances and started to giggle. Heiji furrowed his brows, before looking at his detective companion and his eyes widened.

"Oh my God", he blurted out, held his hands before his mouth and tried to suppress his laughter. "Kudou, you look ridiculous!"

"What?"

Shinichi hadn't noticed the strange stares from the other people until Hattori pointed it out.

A witness grabbed in their bag and took out a small mirror, which they gave Shinichi. He opened it and his eyes looked like they were going to pop out.

"What the actual heck?"

His whole face was covered in black ornaments. Flowers, animals, random stickmen and holy shit, was there a dick on his forehead?

As soon as he realised why he got blessed with these ridiculous drawings, Shinichi became red and gritted his teeth.

"I absolutely don't know what's going on. But I will make sure to strangle Ran when I find her", Shinichi hissed. He felt absolutely embarrassed. Especially since the bystanders are hollering and will probably not take him seriously anymore.