★ hermione granger ★

old me by 5 seconds of summer

     YOU AND RON do not get along well

YOU AND RON do not get along well. you both are stubborn and are always arguing. while you and the golden trio were hunting for horocruxes, you and ron got into another argument.

"are you an idiot? that is not true and never will be!", you yell furiously at ron. ron was accusing you of being a "secret death eater". he was claiming that you were working with your brother, draco.

"yes it is.", ron says walking up to you.

     "stop it ron.", hermione says rolling her eyes.

     "you're teaming up with them? i have been friends with you since first year, and you choose y/n over me? they are lying, and y/n is just as evil as her brother.", ron says with his face red from anger.

    "don't bring draco into this, weasley.", you threaten glaring harshly at ron.

     "yeah? well you and your brother are both foul-"

     "stop!", hermione yells throwing a rock at ron. it misses him by barely an inch. "ron if you can't drop this, then you can leave!", she hisses and stomps away into the tent.

     you and harry just stand there shocked, while ron turns away and walks deep into the woods.

———————————————————————
ik this makes it seem like i have something against ron, but i don't. i just thought of this idea and put it on here. so this is not hate to ron bc he is an angel :')