《sunsets》

By this time, it's been a few days since the coffee shop. Hoseok would occasionally think about how overly embarrassed he was and hoped he'd never see the man ever again! Though.. when he did get a good look at him, the other man seemed.. quite handsome.
Hoseok shook his head.
"Get it together!" He sighed and walked down the sidewalk. Next to the big buildings. Next to the people he'll probably never meet in his life, not in a friendship way at least.

The horns of the cars, and trucks beeped as the traffic seemed to get worse by the minute. The sun seemed to grow tired as it started to set, causing the clouds to blush with shades of pink.  A normal day.

Hoseok was glad that it was Friday. He always had Saturday's off and worked a half day on Sunday. He smiled as he walked towards a small park with the most perfect view of the sunset. He laughed a bit as he ran towards one of the benches, but of course-
He fell.

Yoongi happened to be walking by as he saw the strange one fall. He raised an eyebrow and walked over to Hoseok to help him stand up.

"Are you okay?"
Hoseok pouted a bit and rubbed his head, "Damn-.. dirt..." he shook his head and bowed to the stranger, "Thank you. I'm sorry, I'm just a clutz." He smiled as he stood back up.

Hoseok then realized that this was the same person at the coffee shop. His face went red and he looked back down at the ground.

"Don't apologize, again. You've said it probably around 120 times since the first time I seen you." Yoongi told him, almost in a joking tone.

Hoseok blushed and sighed. "I'm- I uh.. well, I felt really bad, alright. Thank you, for helping me.." he said before sitting down at the bench to look at the sunset.

Yoongi cocked his head to the side and watched Hoseok. "Are you.. waiting on someone?"

Hoseok shook his head, "No, I just really like watching the sun go down. Then I break my neck to turn around to find the moon. Honestly, I wish I were an owl for times like these."

Yoongi found the sentence a little weird, yet charming.

"I'm Hoseok, by the way. We probably won't ever see each other again, but just in case." Hoseok smiled as he turned his head to look over at the other Male.

Yoongi nodded a bit and sat next to Hoseok on the bench. He never really talked to many people, but he figured why not.
"Yoongi. My name is Yoongi."

"Nice to meet you, Yoongi." Hoseok smiled once more as he continued to look at the sunset.

Everything was mostly quiet. Of course, the city noise was more like white noise to the both of them at this point. It was peaceful, nonetheless.
The air was a clean and clear as it could get in a city setting, and the wind would blow a slight chill occasionally.
The sun slowly came down and the sky was slowly painting itself blue and spotted itself with stars all around.
Hoseok smiled at the sight and turned around and poked his head up in hopes to see the moon, but it was too difficult to see behind all the buildings.

He frowned, but shrugged it off as he sat back into the bench. Hoseok hopped up and turned to face Yoongi.

"Well, Yoongi, it was nice sharing this sunset with you this evening. You should probably get home and get some sleep, I can see the bags under your eyes." He smiled brightly and waved as he left.

Yoongi covered his eyes and pressed his lips into a straight line. Did he really have bags under his eyes?

Yes. Yes, he did.