All grown up

Turning of age was not just like an ordinary birthday. It meant more to young Angel. After growing up in her mind how many years aback the time had finally come where she would be able to explore. Talking to boys was a no no. Her siblings were all perky and righteous. But not Angel.

She had a dark side that was just waiting to come out. Waiting to find that special someone. After all true love was in all the movies she had watched and somehow she built her analogy of escape to marriage and happily ever after. This made her eager. Some might even say a little desperate. But in her eyes she saw freedom.

One of her idea of a way out was to first get a Job. Since she was not as intelligent as her other siblings she settled for the opportunity to work in a local laundry mat. Although not much she thought she might meet a rich guy who might just fall for her. But her acquaintances was only those older men who would flirt with her even though they were married.

While having lunch one day luck as she thought had finally struck. Her boss brother had stopped by. He was everything a young woman would want. He had his own business, house and was cute to add. She knew that her parents would approve without a doubt.

After introducing herself the fantasy began. But it was all in her head. A smile was taken for more than a smile. Not knowing anything about men and having no one to talk to she made the first step. She was so eager to have her first kiss to experience what love is that she never saw rejection coming. It was shameful. His looks his words were so embarrassing that she thought that it was the end. It taunted her for weeks. The very sight of him made her cry. One would swear she had kissed him much more given him her virginity.

This was when she met her best friend Luke. Although he was handsome and hard-working and closer to her age he went unnoticed. But she valued talking to him about everything. As she searched for work Luke was her company to pass time. He was her secret comfort. He was also calming to her desperation and what might come across as clumsy default. He understood her stories, he understood her not so funny jokes. Luke was the one who told her to stop and think things through before she'd make a fool of herself.

She was able to aquire a job in the mall by a candy stall. This was the ideal place for her to scope out her new prospects. She was also a new face and this attracted many eager young men. Some with the best of lyrics and some were just down right tug like. But this we're to Luke's and her amusement.

She would often talk about her encounters with her pal who was welcoming to hear.  Then one day she thought she had met the one. She had down played all her excitement. She hid her nervousness very well. She made it through the conversation without being weird or anxious. Even though he was much older she didn't let that cloud her thoughts. She was focused on his built his arms legs and that to die for smile. And just to add he was a police officer. A law abiding citizen and a keeper of the law. He was a comforting thought from the hostility at home.

She began dating him in secret. But things were moving fast. Her first kiss came on the first date. It was long and deep. It left her with feelings she couldn't explain and it made her body cry. She was always moist as she thought of him. His name was Alfred.  Within weeks she was lying to her parents about work and was sneaking around with him. Luke was very cautious about him but Angel didn't listen. Her fantasies we're becoming reality.  She was getting the best sex everyday. It was spontaneous and exciting. Anywhere. In the car on the beach even at restaurants. It was mind blowing. This was what she had day dreamed about and it was coming through.