PROLOGUE

YOONGI

Yoongi was a Senior in high school but he was always in class with his older brother's boyfriend. His older brother's boyfriend was a special ed. Teacher which meant that yoongi was always taken care of while his brother was at work. Yoongi never noticed anyone other than his older brother Namjoon and his brother's boyfriend Seokjin. Yoongi loved his older brother very much. Namjoon helped him and took care of him. Namjoon took responsibility of Yoongi when Yoongi was a kid. Yoongi parents didn't want to take care of him anymore so they left him with Namjoon and his family. Namjoon moved out of his house and took Yoongi with him sense Yoongi was really close to Namjoon. Namjoon is like Yoongi's dad and brother. Seokjin adores Yoongi. Seokjin didn't find it weird that yoongi acted like a baby in fact he spoils Yoongi a lot. Yoongi is a really shy boy and he doesn't know anyone besides Namjoon and Jin.

______________________________________

TAEHYUNG-

Taehyung was a junior in high school. The first day he went to school after he changed school a boy caught attention. He had mint hair, was shorter and smaller than taehyung, this boy wore colorful clothes. Taehyung only sees this boy when school ends. He never sees this boy in the halls or in lunch not even in the morning. Taehyung wanted to see who this boy was, he wanted to talk to him and be his friend. Taehyung made a friend his first day in his new school. His name was jungkook. Jungkook and taehyung always played video games after school. Taehyung's mom didn't mind so she let them play games. One day taehyung asked jungkook if he knew this mint haired boy. Jungkook just shrugged.
Taehyung was frustrated at this point because he didn't know who this boy was he didn't know his name or anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The first chapter of taegi hope you like it ❤