Meet Our Asshole Brother

"Lucy" I heard. I turned around in my bed and opened up my eyes. Standing beside my bed was Damon.

"What do you want?" I groaned.

"A little sister brother bonding time," Damon said. He sat on my bed.

"Last time you said that we went hunting and Stephan found out and got on my case," I said.

"The only problem is that he found out." He chuckled.

I thought about it and finally said "okay but first let me change." I got up and pulled on a tee shirt and shorts.

Damon leaned against the wall waiting.

"I'm ready" I said to him. Together we jumped out of my window and ran through the woods.

I stood next to Damon yawning. We were watching a tent with two people in it. "Why them?" I asked. "Two drunk people in the woods what's better?" He asked. "You get the guy out of the tent and I'll take care if the girl." Damon said. The guy walked up to the tent and I sped behind him and pulled his neck back and bit into him. After he was dead I threw him on top of the tent. The girl came out looking for the man. When she saw the man she let out a scream Damom attacked. She started to fight but stopped. I knew she was dead. Damon walked up behind me. "You are a bad influence on me." I said. "You better get back before Saint Stefan wakes up." Damon said. "Yeah" I said before speeding toward the house.

I went to my bedroom and washed the blood off. I got changed. Even I did not like wearing the same clothing I killed someone in.

"You are up early." Stefan said. "Yeah I couldn't fall asleep." I said. I pulled out aqua blue sundress to wear to school. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah you know Damnon being here is just stirring things up." I said. "Will you try to be nice to him?" I asked Stefan. She looked up with a smile on his face. "You always try to make us get along don't you?" "I don't like to see you guys fight we only have each other." I said. "Come on let's go to school." He said. "Okay I will be down in a minute." I said. He's going to find out. I thought. I changed and went downstairs.

I fucking hate school. I thought. I don't really pay attention. I have enternity to go to school. After school is walked to my locker and happy school was over.

"Lucy" I heard Caroline call. I closed my locker to greet Caroline. "Hey" I said. "I'm meeting Bonnie and Elena at the girll tonigh you should come." She said. I could get to know Elena see if she is like Katherine. "Sure what time?" "Great! Meet us there after school!" Caroline said. I gave her a smile before walking away.

I put my bag in the backseat and walked inside. "You are here!" Caroline said. As I sat down. "I was talking to Grams. She said the comet means doom. The last time it passed a lot of people died." Bonnie said. "It created a bed of paranormal activity. It happened in 1864." She said. "Then your purrs you grams another vodka and tonic." Caroline said. Caroline turned to Elena "How are you and Stefan did you have a sloppy first kiss touchyand feely?" Caroline asked. Elena looked at me "no we just talked all night." "So them what?" Caroline asked. "And nothing" Elena said. "I'm glad you and Stefan are getting along. Stefan's not like that." I said. "We just talked for hours." Caroline looked amazed. "What's so hard jump his bones! It's easy girl likes boy boy like girl...sex!" Caroline said. I sat here being distracted on what the task I was doing. Then I remember Damon is at home. "Elena do you want to go to my house I'll show you where I live?" I asked. "Sure " Elena said. I stood up and walked to my car with Elena.

I parked my car and Elena parked behind me. We both got out of the cars and I stood and waited for her. "It's huge" Elena said. "Wait till you see the inside." I said. "I can't wait" she said. I opened the door for her and we both walked in. "It's big but you will get use to it." I said. Elena looked around then Damon walked into the room.