EPILOGUE

Narrator:

Wayo was the only son of the small family of the Panitchiyawad. He was loved and adore by his parents but when he was 10 years old his mother died because of a serious disease.

So he only have a father as a parent, so that's why his father was very focus to protect and provide for his one and only son.

Mr.Panitchiyawad work so hard  for his son's future, and  now he is a well know, powerful and successful businessman in thailand.

A month after Wayo graduated college something came huge that will affect his entire life.

He came to know from his father that he's going to marry soon with the son of his business partner and a close friend of his father.

The said marraige is one of the deal in the business proposal so it will symbolizes how strong the partnership is.

At first Wayo resist but as a good son to his father he gave in because he knows that whatever his father was doing, he's doing it for his own good.

He was so shock to know that Phana Kongthanin is the one whom he'll going to marry.

He knows him, he is his senior in the university he graduated from. And that senior is quite famous in his school and also he has a crush on him.

When he ask Phana if he is ok with the arrange marraige but he told Wayo that it is his responsibility to obey his parents request even though he didn't like the idea and he will just have to deal with it because that is business world works.

Hearing that from him Wayo's heart shattured because his crush will just marry him because he was force by his responsibility and for business.

They marry few months after the announcement and live together in a mansion that was given to them by their perants as a wedding gift.

Even though they're married he feel like his living with a stranger because Phana never interact or mingle with him.

He knows that Phana would never like him back the way he does to him, aside from that he still do the duty of a married person he fix his husbands things, cook for him even though they had maids and wait for him for dinner even Phana always came home late, he would wait for him.

He feels like Phana is avoiding him, he'll leave early in the morning and came home very late at night. Wayo is always at home he feel so alone.

And one night he wake up and went to get some water he heard Phana at the bathroom talking to someone. Because he's curious he try to listen and he was dumpfounded to hear what they're talking.

Phana is talking to his girlfriend jealousy runs through Wayo's system he step back from the door and slowly went to the kitchen unaware tear escapes from his eyes he was hurt and he knows that.

Days, weeks, months and a year had past their routine is still the same Wayo stays home while Phana leave early for work and came home late and sometime never comes home.

Wayo knows where sleep when that happen he just accepted the fact the Phana is having an affair behind his back.

But he tries to act normal and act like he didn't know anything.

He thought to himself that who is he to judge Phana for doing that, he understands him even it pains him.

Sometimes Phana would pack his bag telling him that he's going to a business trip for a few days or for a week but Wayo knows that he will just spend those time with his girlfriend in a secret resort where they always come, away from public eye sites.

Baring his situation is very hard for him but how long would he keep baring the pain? Who knows? Maybe just maybe everything will be ok. Someday.