Chapter 1

(Written in your POV)

I yip excitedly as the human drops a piece of chicken on the ground for me,I padded toward the chicken but found myself going left of the chicken,I curse myself as I wag my little tail in determination and raced toward the chicken.I finally got to the chicken which smelt so good since I haven't eaten in three days.My white fluffy fur was mangy and grey from the dirt and lack of bath.It didn't matter,all that mattered right now was the taste of the flavored chicken in my small little tummy!

I finished my chicken and buried the bone in the park for later,right now I was currently wobbling threw the street looking for entertainment.

"Look Marco!They're so Adorable!" A girl with blonde hair,blue eyes,and some colorful clothing said as she bent down on her knees and started calling for me.My tail wagged,I can't help it!Her happiness is contagious!I bark and yip and I race in circles fumbling a little.

"That's the neighborhood puppy,(s)he loves attention,but (s)he's pretty hard to catch or make her/him come over.Believe me,I tried," the boy in a red hoodie and brown eyes said as I tilt my head."(S)he can't be that hard to get,come here puppy," the girl said to me like I was a baby and that made me REALLY happy.I raced over to her barking but found myself racing toward the right of her knocking into the boys pants."Aw is (s)he ok Marco?" The girl said to 'Marco' who picked me up as I licked his face."Ya Star,turns out (s)he has a disability where she loses sense in direction and mistake her/his hearing," Marco said handing me to Star."Marco we're taking her/him home!" Star said hugging me close,I gave Marco puppy eye because that's what I do best,and he sighed giving in."Fine." He said and I yip excitedly my tail furiously wagging.Normally I don't let humans adopt me but these two are different!They seems like they'd make something out of my life,find a purpose for me!And I'm willing to take it!

~Time Skip ~

"Hello I'm Y/n!" I yip to the Lazers puppies who tackled me and one of them barked and they all stood in a line.The first one spoke,

"I am L.p and those are my brothers and sisters Lili Pie,Lazer Peep,Link pup,Luna P and Launch pip!" She barked happily as the puppies Yipped when their names were called.If their Lazers puppies then now I know why their names start with L and end with P. It was very fun to play with the small Lazer puppies like me,if you don't count the lazers.

It was night and the Lazer puppies all piles up on Star's bed.I however,sniffed out Marco's room.I fumbled inside Marco's room and whined for him to let me up,he looked so lonley.He smiled picking me and and covering new with some of his blanket,I nuzzle into him happily as we drifted off to sleep.