26

Recess. Honestly, who hates recess? You literally can do anything in recess. Watching k-dramas is first priority, or kpop. Jisung and Felix are currently talking about shits. Probably about how kind and hot their boyfriends are. Lmao. But Jisung didn't smile that often today and it really made Felix worried.

"Jisung? What's wrong?" Felix asked

"Huh? O-oh nothing's wrong" Jisung replied.

Lies. Something is wrong. Jisung always act like that when something is wrong.

"Tell me Jisungieeeeeee" Felix whined

Jisung sighed. He didn't want to. He hates sharing people his problem. He doesn't want people to be worried about him. But when it comes to Felix, his bestfriend, he tells everything. Even his secrets. Good thing Felix is good at keeping secrets.

Jisung took a deep breath. "Okay so recently there's this girl named Momo and she kept distracting me and Minho's relationship"

Felix gasped. "What did she do? I swear if she ruins yours and Minho's relationship, I swear I will kill her"

"I was thinking about the same thing too. Everyday in recess she will walk next to minho and not realising that I'm there. She just acts like its only her and Minho walking together. She also kept calling minho Oppa which is really cringey" Jisung explained.

"I'm scared. I'm scared Felix. What if Minho wants to break up with me. What if—" Jisung broke down, crying. Felix pat his back, calming him down.

"It's okay Jisungie. Minho is sitting with Changbin and Hyunjin. It's okay, breath in breathing out" Felix calmly said.

Felix continued to pat his back. His other hand playing with Jisung's hair. "Jisung?" Felix said but there's no reply. Instead he heard soft snores. Felix smiled. "Jichu" he randomly said.

____________________________________________

My Jilix heart is ugh...

❤(ӦvӦ。)