o n e

"Scarlett hurry your ratty ass up! I want to get dunkin!" I yell to my best friend Scarlett Montgomery. We met each other in probably the most bizzarre way ever. We met when I had just moved to Chicago to pressure my adult life at 19. I was walking into the subway station, I had just learned a new piece of a ukulele and sing. So I went down to the station to see what the people thought and to hopefully get some money, because being a broke 19 year old in a culinary program. Once I got down into the busy part of the subway station I pulled the Ukulele and started to play House of Gold by Twenty Øne Pilots. All of a sudden this whore, also known as Scarlett Montgomery came down and started playing the same song on the Guitar. Ever since then we have been friends. I know weird story huh? We had gone down for about a year together doing covers with one another, her being more well known since she had started a Youtube channel dedicated to Guitar. People and Scarlett had told me to make a channel to put my name out there so a year and a half ago, after I finished Culinary, school, I finally made one, now it has accumulated 91 thousand, Scarlett's with 100 thousand. Now I am a part time sous chef at a restaurant called Ocean Prime, and part time Youtuber, that does clothing hauls, singing videos, vlogs and sit down and talk videos or whatever appears in my mind. "O my fucking god Lark calm your self bitch! I am getting my wallet!" Scarlett calls from her room. Oh yeah I forgot to mention about 2 years ago we had moved into a condo about 10 minutes from The Navy Pier. "God damn!" I yell back at her with a laugh. "Well since you are taking 20 years I call vlogging today!" I yell back to her. "Ugh fuck you Lark" She said while walking towards me, by the door. "Well aren't we meeting up with Ryan today?" I ask. Ryan, Ryan Russo, a friend I met through Scarlett, who met him through a modeling job a couple years back. "Yeah, I think he is bring his friend Jeremy Skies." She says with a smile. Jeremy Skies, he is a well known model for many companies, such as Hollister, American Eagle, and Forever 21. "Wait Jeremy Skies!? Isn't he friends with Jackson Porter, Starr Carpenter, Aria Chance, Chase Evans, Eden Chance and THE Scott McCoy!" I nearly scream. Scott McCoy and Starr Carpenter, two of my favorite Youtubers. Scott McCoy known for his exciting vlogs around New York. Starr Carpenter known for her strong and powerful speeches against hate, but also her funny story times. The others like Jackson Porter and Aria Chance I didn't know to well. Though I do Like Eden Morris a lot, she has such a great and unique fashion. "Yeah he is but he came to Chicago on a business meeting for Hollister and met Ryan there." Scarlett informed me. I chuckle. "Ha no shit really?" I ask. "Yeah I know crazy right?" Scarlett says with a chuckle. "Well lets head to our spot now shall we?" I said hooking my arms with Scarlett. 'Our spot' is what we call the subway now, weird I know, but thats just me and Scarlett. Weird, crazy and a little bit fucked up. "Yeah, let's go meet some new people and maybe become famous" Scarlett said with a wide smile and a chuckle as we walk out of the door to our condo. "Yeah lets do this Scar, me and you, and the world full of color." I reply looking at my blue-eyed best friend with a bright and loving smile. This colorful world was made for us. Made for me.

(Author's Note:Welcome to the explanation like chapter get to know them a bit  ;) haha)