2 years later

-Ann's prov- I woke up and started to remember all my memories from LA! Somethings I just wish I didn't remember! I quickly got up and got ready!

(Fit)

(Make-up)

(Make-up)

(Hairstyle)

(Hairstyle)

 I grabbed my bag and phone and walked out of the apartment!

I started walking to the school!

As I was walking I bumped into someone I wished they were dead!

-Jay- Why can't u watch-
-Annie- maybe u should look were ur going! Instead of making out while walking! ASSHOLE!

-Ann's prov- I look at him head to toe and then walked away!

-Jays prov- I looked back at her and then remembered who she was!

-Jay- OH MY GOD!

Jay let's go if his girlfriend and runs to Annie!

Jay grabs Annie and turns her around!

-Annie- what the fuck dude!
-Jay- Annie?
-Annie- yes?
-Jay- omg! It's been 2 years since-
-Annie- since I left? I know! And left because of u! So leave me alone!

Annie starts to walk away and jay started following her and trying to talk to her but Annie ignored him the whole way to the school!!

When they got there Lauren walked up to Annie to get her away from jay!

-Lauren- what is jay doing with u??
-Annie- I bumped into him while I was on my way here!
-Lauren- wow!
-Annie- yup!
-Carson- we missed u here!
-johnny- yeah it was different with out u here!
-Hayden- why did u leave? Why did u leave us!
-Annie- Hayden! U know why I did it! It wasn't gonna be the same if I stayed!
-jayden- guys she has a point!
-Indiana- as long as she's here with us! It's good!
-Annie- really?
-johnny- yeah!
-Annie- thanks guys!

They all hug and they got o there lockers!

**•with Annie at her locker•**

-jays prov- I walked over to Annie while she was getting her books and I looked at her friends that were behind her on there lockers! I get to Annie and speak to her!

-Jay- Annie! I know I messed up bad! But please give me a chance! I promise-

Annie slaps jay hard on the cheek! Then ruby walks over to her and was about to hit her but Annie grabbed her hand and twisted it!

-Annie- I wouldn't! Because I didn't move because of u and him! I moved because I joined the army to learn how to defend myself! So touch me and lose the hand!

-ruby- OW OW OW!

Annie lets go of her and looks at jay and everyone was looking at her and jay! Annie slaps jay again but harder and Annie's tears dropped from her cheek!

-Ann's prov- I try to hold them in but I couldn't anymore! So I let them go and my friends walked over to me and took me away from school!

Annie's friends took Annie to there hide out where they get to be them!