detention (dally x johnny)

in the back of a class room (they're being covered by one of those privacy folders)

"you must be sooo happy that you're in here with me," dally taunts

"no one would be with your stench," johnny says without looking behind him.

somehow both johnny and dally get into detention, alone... together.

"but you love the stench of my balls huh?" dally says grabbing his crotch.

"u-uh...i-i," johnny stutters while blushing. who knew that johnny had a crush on his bully?

"i-i- what, spit it out little shit...," dally mocked while chewing on a pencil. johnny says silent as he puts his feet up on his desk and chews his bubblegum.

"nevermind...," johnny sighs while crossing his arms.

"that's what i thought" dally says sitting in a chair beside johnny while sucking on a cherry lollipop.

"hey look... i'm sorry for everything i've done to you," dally says.

"pff, sure...," johnny rolls his eyes.

"no, im actually sorry,' dally sighs.

"then why did you bully me for the last 3 months," johnny snaps.

"i-i-i just don't know..."

"i now realized that i bullied you for no reason and you were just... soft" dally says looking at the opposite direction of johnny.

"i'm not falling for your tricks asshole," johnny scoffs blowing a bubble with his gum after.

"what will make you believe me?" dally leans in closer to johnny's ear whispering. johnny blushed at the sound of dally's voice and the cherry scent of his breath.

"maybe you could kiss me... i'm kidi-," johnny says sarcastically before getting cut off. dally slammed his lips into johnny's while dally cups johnny's cheeks. johnny kissed more adding more lust pulling himself closer to dally.

"i-i sai-said i was k-kiding," johnny stutters as he has a bright pink hue on his cheeks looking away from dally.

"didn't seem like it, you kissed me back," dally teases before sticking his cherry lollipop back into his mouth.

about 5 minutes of silence while johnny does his homework and dally secretly goes on his phone.

"okay kids, you all are good to go, have a nice day," the teacher at the front of the classroom says after the bell rings.

as johnny takes off quickly, he gets interrupted by dally in the middle of the halls.

"hey hey, umm... can i talk to you for a lil?" dally says to johnny as they walk.

"uh... yeah," johnny blushes while the two talk without fighting this time.

"would you, you know... go somewhere with me? kind of like a date or maybe if you wouldn't like it but-," dally says being stopped with johnny giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"i would love to," johnny says holding onto dally's hands while smiling.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

sorry if this one was a little short, i keep on getting stuck every chapter i write.