Chapter 10- Jealousy

"Aigoo.. kim NamJoo" Dyo giggled as he saw Namjoo drooled in her sleep.

Dyo leaned toward her face and whispered " Morning princess... wake up wake up"

Then Namjoo placed both her arms around Dyo's neck and pulled him toward her. Dyo didn't know that was coming. He freezed as he was tangled in Namjoo's hug.

" Don't go..." Namjoo yawned. Dyo giggled knowing Namjoo was still asleep. She was talking in her sleep.

" Lulu oppa... dont go yet... " she tighten her strangle.

Dyo's eyes rounded as he hear the name 'lulu' in Namjoo's sleeptalk. His heart broke to bits.

As Dyo tried to release himself from Namjoo gently, Namjoo woke up.

" Dyo?" she yawned and smiled innocently

Dyo's heart melt as Namjoo gave him her cute morning smile but still having the pain in his heart as he heard his girlfriend said something sweet to other guy's name.

Dyo stared at her with an unpleasent expression look on his face

" Wae?" Namjoo's eyes were still half opened and seemed to not wake up completely.

Dyo sighed and walked away. Namjoo was still blurred. She blinked her eyes several times and then finally realized her boyfriend was there.

She hopped off her bed and ran downstairs to catch on Dyo. Namjoo was still didnt know what she did before she woke up.

" Hayoungie! Where's Dyo?" she asked

" He just left... Something happened?" Hayoung directed her eyes to Namjoo

" I don't really sure... what did I do? Is he mad?" Namjoo messed her hair stressfully

" He seemed not really in a good mood like before he came into your room" Hayoung said

" Aigooo... What did i do?" Namjoo said in a cry-tone

" Ask him later" Hayoung suggested

" Oh nae! ofcourse! I'll get ready!" Namjoo ran upstairs to get a quick shower and wore her cute funky clothes as usual.

She went to the campus with the bus. She looked around the campus but not to avail. Curiosity of what herself did surrounded her mind.

Her legs almost gave up and her last searching list was at the rooftop.

After finishing the 8th floor, she finally arrived at the rooftop.

She sighed relief as she saw the back view of her boyfriend and... and a girl beside him. Who is that girl?

" Do kyungsoo!" Namjoo called as she walked toward him

Dyo turned his back. Namjoo smiled but then that smile disappeared as the girl who stood beside Dyo turned her back to face Namjoo. It was the stupid witch, Jiyeon. But Namjoo just save her grundges over that witch soon and now for her to put all her attentions to Dyo.

" What.. did I do..?" Namjoo asked as she arrived a KM infront of Dyo.

Dyo was about to leave her but Namjoo grabbed his hand.

" Yah! let go of oppa's hand you frogg princess!" Jiyeon shouted but Namjoo didn't bother to do what she said.

" Answer me" Namjoo exclaimed

Dyo let his hand go from Namjoo's grasp a bit harshly and stared at her.

" Who is Luhan to you?" He suddenly asked

" He is just a friend!" Namjoo replied

" Yeah right" Dyo rolled his eyes and left.

" Serve you right froggy" Jiyeon giggled as she passed by Namjoo and followed Dyo.

* good. I never experienced dating and Im still lacking to make my boyfriend happy*

-

Classes ended. Dyo was still didn't bother to talk to his girlfriend. He is a very jealousy type! As when Namjoo and Dyo walked pass by each other, Dyo will acted like Namjoo didn't exist while Namjoo tried to talk to him.

" Gwenchana Namjoo. I'll go talk to him later" Chorong sighed

" No.. Im okay.. Why is Dyo so jealous? It's not like I want to say Luhan's name in my sleep!" Namjoo exclaimed

" Omo omo. Look! That Jiyeon girl is backhugging Dyo!" Eunji stared at Dyo and Jiyeon who were having fun at the corner of the hall.

Namjoo directed her eyes to them and her eyes rounded as she saw Jiyeon and Dyo were playing with each other.

* What?! That smile on Dyo's face is just for me! I dont want to share his sweet smile to anyone! especially that stupid witch!* Namjoo felt like throwing Jiyeon in the rubbish can.

Namjoo walked toward Jiyeon and Dyo aggresively.

" Do Kyungsoo!" she muttered not with her sad nor happy face. but... an angry one. Was she mad at Dyo now?

Dyo was about to leave when saw his girlfriend walked toward him but Namjoo was fast anought to catch Dyo's wrist. Namjoo harshly push Dyo against the wall and stood just a gap of a step between them.

Dyo was quiet surprise of Namjoo's unusual side of hers.

" Listen carefully you big-eyes popular guy." Her voice sounded threatening now and Dyo started to feel uncomfortable and he looked like a little puppy that was about to being ate by a tiger. The students there started to stared at the couple and some are taking pictures and videos. Ofcourse.

" Meet me at the ice cream shop later or..." she whispered but still sounded so creepy

" Or.. what?" Dyo tried to act brave to face his scary girlfirend.

" Or... we're done" Namjoo sent him a scarier face and ended the conversation with a threatening smirk and left Dyo dumbfounded.

Yes. Dyo was terrified... of his.. unusual behavior girlfriend.

" What gotten into that girl?! Is she crazy already or something?" Jiyeon muttered. Dyo's eyes were rounded thinking about his girlfriend's condition. Is she really crazy now?

-

Namjoo had waiting at the icecream shop for 2 hours. Dyo was still not there.

* I guess Dyo really want to break up with me.. especially when a devilish side of me came up.. aishh!!! Eotokkhae?!! *

Namjoo was about to left but...

------------------

Want to know what will happen next? Will Dyo came or just dumb Namjoo like that? If Dyo dumb her, thats mean dyo didnt really love Namjoo.

We'll see! ^^

Thanks readers and pleasee please vote if you like it and Comment!! ❤️

And guess what?! I wrote a Baekmi fanfic but hasn't publish it yet! I'll publish it when this KyungJoo one almost finish! :)) ❤️