Chapter 11: I guess we are friends.

At classroom||Morning||Ojiro POV

"Are you sure you are fine, Tokoyami? You are dying, yesterday." I said to him. Tokoyami just nodded his head. " It's okay... But yeah... it's still feel pain. I just don't want to miss any of the class. Beside, I have Shoji to help me." Said him. I looked at Shoji to confirm it. He nodded his head.

I sighed. "Okay, then. Make sure you rest later. I don't want to see Dark Shadow crying." I said to him. Suddenly, Dark Shadow jump out from Tokoyami, making me shocked.

"Hah! I never cry!!!" Said him. I smirked. "Yeah... I don't think so." I walked to my place and waited for Aizawa-sensei.

After class||Lunch||At cafeteria~

I sit with Shinsou, Tokoyami,Shoji and Aoyama. We chat while eating when suddenly someone Pat my shoulder. I turned my head. Oh, Monoma and Awase. I looked at him.

"Can we...eat with all of you?" Asked him politely. I look at them. They nodded their head. "Sure, why not?"

Monoma and Awase sat with us . We chat about what happen yesterday when the villains attacking us. We laughed when Awase tease Monoma, making him blushing madly. Also, when Shinsou started a topic about who is top and bottom, making me hitting him without any mercy.

"But it's true, You are the bottom." Said Shinsou to me. "Am not!!!" I denied his word. "Well, usually the blonde one will be the bottom and other will be the top." Said Awase while smirking at Monoma.

"You are teasing me again! Aoyama is a top ,tho!" Said Monoma while pointing to Aoyama. Aoyama just smiled proudly." Of course! M'lady will always support me to the top." Said him.

"I don't think you understand..." Said Monoma full with dissapointment. Aoyama looked at him confusely. "Well, Of course Shoji the top. Tokoyami just... small." I said.

Shoji nodded his head. "I agree." Tokoyami stared him back." Also, Tokoyami, I need to know..." Said Monoma. Tokoyami looked at him.

"Can you...give a baby? I mean... You are half bird." Tokoyami blushed madly.

"Actually, we already have an egg-" "HAHA, Of course NOT." Said Tokoyami nervously while closing Shoji mouths. "Hmm? Are you sure???" Said Monoma. Tokoyami looked at Shoji. "Yeah. Of course not." Said him. Monoma look back at them.

"Suspicious" Awase wrapped his arms around Monoma. "How about we do it too?" My jaw dropped. Awase, this is public.

Monoma blushed madly. He closed Awase mouth. "I-if you want to say it, please ask it at the dorm!!!" Said Monoma nervously. Awase nodded happily.

Then, Shinsou also leaned over me. "How about you???" I can't. This is to much for me to handle!!!

"Shinsou,stop!!!!" I blushed madly.
Shinsou smiled and kiss my cheek. "Beside, tomorrow is Friday. So, we can do it tonight~" I closed my face. Please stop seducing me... I'm to weak.

"Look, I was right! Blonde one is the bottom!!!" Shouted Awase proudly.

"We All Know!!!" Monoma and I shouted to him.

•••

At Dorm||Ojiro Room||8:07 p.m.

I was busy playing with my phone when suddenly someone call me for eat dinner.

"Mashirou! Let's go eat dinner. " It sounds like Shinsou, huh? I put my phone to my pocket and went to the door. I twisted the door knob and opened it.

"Thanks for calling me, Shinsou." I said to him. He gave me a warm smiled. We walked to the kitchen and had dinner together.

After that, I went to the living room. I took out my phone. Oh, Monoma sent Me a message.

Copycat: Ojiro , help me!!!

Tail_man: Hah. Help what?

Copycat: I can't control Awase! He is dangerous!!!

Tail_man add Mindcontrol_999

MindControl_999: Holy shit, wuddup?

Copycat: Why. He can't help me!

MindControl_999: I know. That's why I help Awase, my bruh.

MindControl_999 add AweMelt

Copycat: Man...why AweMelt?!

AweMelt: 'Awe' for Awase while melt for my quirk. Also Monoma, I will find you.

Tail_man: You have to keep the noise down tho.

MindControl_999: Hah! I guess the louder in your dorm was Tetsutetsu!

AweMelt:Hmm. I guess no. Monoma is the louder actually. Kendo almost catch us today.

Copycat: Hey! That was private! Don't tell them!!!

MindControl_999: Impressive,Awase. You manage to be the dominant one.

Tail_man: I hate you Shinsou.

Copycat add Emo_bird and Mr.Octo

Emo_bird: Why am I even in here?

Copycat: For the sake of the submissive, please protect us, Tokoyami!!!

Emo_bird: Wait what? Submissive? What are you guys chatting about?

Tail_man: Go scroll , you damn freak.

Mr.Octo: Ahh...You guys still talking about Top and Bottom,huh???

Tail_man : Blame Shinsou.

MindControl_999: Blame me for loving you.

Copycat: Holy shit- Awase found me! He still typing!!!

AweMelt: Okay! Copycat and AweMelt will offline! In the way of making the babies!!!

Copycat: You know we can't!

AweMelt: Don't care! Buhbyeee!!

Copycat:Shi-help!

Copycat and AweMelt were offline

Emo_bird: That was rough.

Mr.Octo: Fumikage, the egg is hatching.

Tail_man: What eggs?!😏

Emo_bird: Uhh... buhbyeee!!!

Emo_bird was offline

Mr.Octo: Man. He knows that The baby need his mum.

MindControl_999: I already told ya. It's a boy.

Mr.Octo: Since when you kno-

Tail_man: Don't ask him. Believe me.

Tail_man: Get a damn sleep, freaks.

Mr.Octo: Night.

MindControl_999: Night ya all.

Tail_man: 😪

Tail_man , Mr.Octo, MindControl_999 were offline

I put my phone down. I smiled. I guess... We are a good friend.

Hope this will continue safe and sound.

Friday||Ojiro POV||At Dorm

"Mashirou!!! Let's go to the fucking date!!!" Shinsou burst into my room while I'm still changing.

"Lord,Shinsou! Fucking language!!!" I shouted at him. He smirked back. "You should say it to yourself, tho."

I rolled my eyes. "Blame Monoma for the sake of my innocence." He bursted into laughed. "You know that Tokoyami and Shoji had a child right? I want to buy some baby clothes."

I giggled. "So, you want to be a nice uncle huh?" I said to him.

Shinsou smiled and nodded his head. "Okay, prince Shinsou. But remember, we just 17 years old. Sex is legal to us when we are 18."

Shinsou shrugged. " Tokoyami is the one that made the babies. Not us~" said him.

"Haha, okay. Let's go on a date."