Thirty seven

Hansung's pov:

I remember the days with Taekyo...It makes me miss her more?

How did I end up fighting with my love who has been waiting for me from years?

How could I leave mother of our baby girl who raised her alone?

What have I done?

Should I simply apologize?

No..

I should propose her...

How should I?

I can't make it for a long time, she's busy..

Taekyo's pov:

We have a lot of interviews today,since we are planning on a comeback...

The common question for me is..."Some of the idols and actors chose you as their ideal type. Who is your ideal type?"

What would you answer, if you were me?

I'd ask them about who chose me as their ideal type and talk about them,while skilfully changing the topic.

"Thankyou for your hard work!", The final interview for today is finished and we've bowed to everyone.

"Noona! Come with me!", Rapmon dragged me with him towards Hobi's bike.

Is it dark already?

"Where are we going?", I spoke and he gave me the helmet.

"You'll see", he drove me to a familiar surroundings.

Wait...park?

"Why here of all places?",I mumbled to myself.This place gives me a nostalgia of Hansung.

"I figured that you're stressing out and I just wanted to hang out with you tonight",he spoke as if he knows what's running in my mind.

"Keep walking noona, I'll be right back",he spoke after walking for a bit in silence.

I nodded and walked towards the side of lake where Hansung and I have memories..

" Forgive me", was written with fluorescent lamps on the grass with Hansung standing in the middle of the words.

I have stood there frozen, not sure what to do..

"I'm sorry Tae! Please be mine! I'll do whatever you want",he kneeled infront of me.

"....", I'm speechless.

"Please speak something",he looked into my eyes.

"I.. I don't know", I took a deep breath.

"Please baby girl ! I'll not object anything you do and I'll treat you like a princess you are..",he spoke.

"I didn't raised Micha well,right?",my voice cracked.

"No baby! I was wrong. You raised her well! I don't know what you have gone through raising her alone and spat nonsense like a scoundrel",his voice is desperate.

"They're fawning over me? I like attention? That's what you spoke?", I cried louder.

"I'm a stupid babe! I don't know what came into me to spit such  nonsense. You're the everything I have. Please don't leave me",he sobbed into his palms.

I kneeled infront of him.

"I'm wrong too... I'm sorry", I spoke.

He looked at me in surprise..