Fuck, Marry, Kill-(Reader x Lucifer) (Rowena x Gabriel)

WARNING SPOILERS FOR SEASON 13 EPISODE 21!!! ALSO SEXUAL TENSION BETWEEN LUCIFER AND READER!!

Rowena and I were watching as Lucifer's grace fell in to the bowl to keep the portal to the other side open. "Sorry Lucille, I'm not biting.~" Rowena says smugly. "M'kay." He sighs then looks at the portal. "Lucifer, what are you planning?" I ask crossing my arms. He grins widely at me then his eyes wander over towards Rowena. "Oohhhh, Camptown ladies sing this song! Doo-da, Doo-da! The Camptown racetrack's five miles long! Oh, doo-da day! Goin' to run all night! Goin' to run all day! I bet my money on a bob-tailed nag! Somebody bet on the bay!" Lucifer sing shouts then began singing again.

I notice Rowena getting annoyed putting her fingers on her temples. "He doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon so you go take a break and I'll stay and watch him." I tell her. "The boys-" She starts. "My brothers know that Lucifer would try to get on your nerves so he can try and escape. That's why they left me here. I am your back up." I explain to her and she lets out a sigh. "I hate to admit that Lucifer could get in my head but sadly it's true...." She sighs. "Very well, I'm going to the other room to TRY and relax." She says glaring at Lucifer walking away.

"So, It's just you and me now n/n?" Lucifer asks. "Yep." I say sitting in the chair. He looks at me smugly opening up his mouth before he could say anything I put my finger out. "Don't talk." I tell him. "But-" He protests. "Ah-eh! Quiet!" I tell him. "Ooooooh!-" He starts to sing again but I put my hand on his mouth making him muffled. "Mmmmm mmmmmy" He hums. I took my hand off his mouth. "Huh?" I ask. "I said 'Oooh, Kinky!~" He shouts knowing Rowena would hear in the other room. I clamped my hand back on his mouth. "Shut up!" I grit through my teeth.

"Make me." He whispers and we stare in to each others eyes glowing the very definition of infatuation. "Oh, there are plenty of ways I can make you shut up." I whisper mouth moving closer to his. "Do it." He challenges in a whisper voice. We hear a awkward cough behind us. "What is going on in here?" Rowena asks. "Oh, I was trying to make him shut up." I explain flustered. "Mmmhmmm, as I woman I understand the ways of shutting down a man but this is no man Y/n, this is the devil himself Lucifer. Imagine if your poor brothers knew what you were up to." She says. "I-I... It wasn't like that!" I shout annoyed. "Really? So you weren't going to shut me up in more ways than one?" Lucifer asks.

I went all red face. "Let's play a game!" I shout standing up brushing the dust off my knees from kneeling. "Like what?" Rowena asks. "I can't necessarily play monopoly with my hands cuffed." Lucifer says motioned to his cuffed hands. "No, we'll play Fuck, Marry, Kill." I explain smiling. "Well, we already know who you'd fuck!" Rowena exclaims and Lucifer had a wide cocky smile. "Shut up." I mumble.

"Fuck, Marry, Kill. Sam, Dean, and Castiel?" I ask Rowena. "Fuck Dean, Marry Sam, Kill Castiel." She says bluntly. "Wow no mercy for Castiel." I say and we chuckle. "Alright Y/n, Fuck, Marry Kill. Michael, Gabriel, and Me." Lucifer smirks. I stare him in the eyes. "Fuck Gabriel, Marry You, and Kill Michael." I reply bluntly. Rowena and Lucifer stare at me surprised. "As long as you let me have some fun with Gabriel too." Rowena chuckles trying to break the tension between Lucifer and I.

All of a sudden people started to come through the portal. I began to look for my brothers but didn't see them. I see my Mom and Jack. "Y/n!" She calls rushing over and kissing my forehead. "Are you okay Mom?" I ask and she nods. "How about you Jackie boy?" I ask and Jack gives me an adorable smile. "I'm fine!" He says happily. "Where is Sam and Dean?" I ask. "I'm sure, they'll be here any minute." She promises.

Sam and Dean hop through the portal. "Where's Gabriel?" Rowena questions looking around. "He... didn't make it..." Sam tells her sadly. Then right before the portal closes Gabriel jumps right in. "You didn't think I'd actually die did you?" he smirks. Rowena gives Gabriel a hug. I notice all the grace from Lucifer is in the bowl and no more is coming out. "He is human now." Castiel says. I walk over handing the bowl to Castiel. I untie Lucifer and he almost tumbles over but I catch him. He gives out a pathetic laugh. "Being Human sucks."

"Sometimes, you look like you need a drink and some food." I smile. He stares at me and my lips. Then he looks away. "Fine, maybe you and I can have some fun after words?" He smirks. "Maybe, just don't tell Sam and Dean. " I chuckle as we leave the bunker.

(I know it was rushed at the end but eh whatever. If you want a part 2 let me know and part 2 will most likely have smut!)