Perfect

He always questioned why did you even want to be a part of the league. After all, a high school student like you, could have easily get into UA and become a hero. With a quirk like that, you'd be unstoppable and would defeat them all.

Well he didn't complain. They had you now on their side, and what was way better then having you as their enemy.

I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knee you were the someone waiting for me

There was always something about you Tomura never understood. Was it that were able to be friendly with every in the league? Or was it the fact that you liked him for what he was? That you didn't laugh because he liked playing video games like Dabi laughed at him? Or because you were so loyal that not even the best of offers to go somewhere else wouldn't make you leave? It was a big question not just for him, but for others too.

"(y/n), what's up with you", Tomura asked you at one moment.

"Huh? What do you mean by that? I'm a little confused", you said as you paused the rhythm game you were playing. You left the phone on the bed you were on and looked at Tomura who was on the entrance of your room. It was a rare thing to see him going to your room.

"Why did you even choose to become a villain in the first place? You could've been so much more-"

"What, you wanted me to be a hero", you jokely said.

"No, I don't want you to be a hero. Just explain yourself. Everyone in the league questions themselves what is such a girl doing here."

"Oh, that", you said. Slowly, you got of your bed a walked towards Tomura who was standing still since he spoke to you. "In all honesty... I got bored of normal life. Being treated like a princess, due to one if my parents being a hero...It's not interesting. And not being able to do what you wand, 'couse you have to be a hero like your mom and that's it. I only wanted to show my true feelings since beginning, but wasn't able to because they all expected different from me. So I left. This is much better".

Tomura knew about your family and about your mom being a famous hero around the world. He didn't really know much about having proper parents and all that, but he could understand your reasons a bit more now.

"Is that all Tomura? My event in the game won't last forever, you know".

Tomura just left without a world, leaving the girl confused for a moment and then going back to her room.

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine

"I'm just telling that going out at any time of the day may be dangerous for us".

"But Kurogiri please,!! We all wanna go out and have a nice time!!! Girls want too, you know!! Right (y/n)!?"

(y/n) giggled a bit. "I think it will be fine Kurogiri. We don't have to go to the city to do something fun. We can organize something of our own outside of the city, you know?"

The girls wanted to go out and have some nice time. Or it seemed so. The looked like all they wanted was to have some kind of dance thing and drag Dabi and Tomura with themselves.

"Why do we even have to consider this", Tomura asked out loud. "Why can't you girls just stay inside for once?"

"Well I think this is better then just sitting and playing games all day long like you", Dabi said back to him. He really wanted to start a fight now.