End Game (You Belong With Me Pt. 2)

Summary: Soft Chanyeol or Biker Chanyeol, it does not matter. Baekhyun believes they are definitely end game.

Word Count: 7681

Tags: Rough Motorcycle Sex, Dirty Talk, Slutshaming, Blowjobs, Rimming, Overstimulation, Multiple Orgasms

Baekhyun's worried.

"Sehun!" he shouts from the end of the hallway. His boyfriend's brother pauses in response to his voice, turning around to wave at him. Baekhyun jogs towards him and grins.

"Hey," Baekhyun greets. "Where's your brother? I haven't seen him since this morning. He didn't attend the classes we shared together for the first two periods. His curtains were drawn in too this morning. Is there something wrong?"

The younger simply shrugs. "I don't know, actually. Chanyeol-hyung didn't come home last night."

Baekhyun pouts in confusion.

"That's weird... He brought me home yesterday. It was quite early. Where could he have been?"

"Why don't you ask Kyungsoo?" Sehun suggests. "He might know where he is. I bet he went to the private track last night. Junmyeon and Yixing had guests over."

Baekhyun opens his mouth into an O and nods in understanding. He has only seen his boyfriend as a biker when he first revealed it which was weeks ago, and he never saw it again.

"Okay, I'll just try to call him again," Baekhyun says. "Thank you so much, Sehun! See you around."

"Wait," Sehun says, suddenly grabbing his hand.

With eyebrows raised, the brunette asks, "What is it?"

"My brother really loves you," Sehun says. "Please try to handle Chanyeol's quirks and don't make him feel shitty for being like that. There's nothing wrong with him, he's just really like that..."

A soft smiles settles over Baekhyun's lips as he nods. "Of course, Sehun. You can rely on me."

Later, Baekhyun tries texting him again, but was left ignored. He gets worried by the hour, wondering if Chanyeol had eaten or had taken a good night's sleep. He's always had great skin, but he breaks out if he fails to sleep early and not use facial mask the next day.

It was only during lunch when Chanyeol finally calls him up. Without even hesitating, Baekhyun swipes the screen to answer the call.

"Hey, Baekhyun."

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun exclaims, earning a couple of looks from other students. He smiles at them apologetically and lowers his voice. "Where have you been? I'm worried! You never skipped classes before."

"I'm sorry, we had guests over at Junmyeon and Yixing's place. I didn't think I was allowed to say anything."

"Alright, okay. At least you're fine. Where are you? Have you eaten?"

"I'm actually at the front. Come see me? Let's walk to lunch together."

"Of course. I'll be there in a minute."

"I'll wait for you."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you, too."

Baekhyun smiles affectionately to himself as the call ends. For a second, he relishes in the thought of finally being with the one person he has loved all his life. He couldn't really wrap his head completely around how lucky he is to be given the chance to be with Chanyeol. It just amazes him how fate has been so lenient to him.