Chapter 1

*at school*

"Ivan, what are you doing?", I said looking at him climbing going to the roof top.

"Just follow. Okay?", he replied while trying to get a grip of his self.

So I climb with the help of Ivan until I reach the top.

"Look.", he point at a bouquet of pink roses lying on the roof top afar from our view.

I pick it up and wander my hand all over the roses. Then I found a card hanging on the boquet then I read it silently,

"Will you be mine? ♡"

I look at Ivan with a wide eye.

Then he smile and shows me a crumpled paper.

I read it and it says: "No".

"What I don't get it? You ask me then...", I said to Ivan but he cut me off quickly.

"It's Stacey! She didn't... answer me.", he fakes a smile with a tear running of his left eye.

"Ow. Well, that's.kind.of. sad?", I said to him patting his left shoulder.

"Well, enough of this. Anyways, I just want to show you something. ", he said walking to somewhere.

I follow then reply confusingly, "Okay?"

(I think he likes to throw things on the roof top)

When we finally reached the destination, of course we're still on the roof top, he shows me this shiny, grey ring and puts it on my middle finger.

"What's this for?", I asked.

"For friendship.", he replied. "Our friendship."

"That's so sweet Ivan!", I happily emoted.

"See? We have both.", he said while showing his ring on his middle finger.

I hugged him tightly.

"You know I'm quite starving.", he said laughing a bit.

I slap him smoothly into the head then laugh like there's air going out of my nose.

Then he leads me to where we can go back down.

While walking, I saw Dad resting his arm at the roof of our our car (if that's what it's called?) in the parking lot.

I open my eyes widely and grab Ivan's hand.

I run with him somewhere Dad can't see us from the view in the parking lot.

"What the F, Amber!?", he said to me irritatingly.

"Shhh... there's my Dad", I replied.

"But I'm not even your BAE.", he then said to me.

"You know the rules of my Dad, right? No hanging out with boys unless it's your brother.", I replied to him with wide eyes.

My phone pops a message.

"It's my DAD! OH MY GOD!", I screamed quietly.

Ivan wander his eyes then found a cap with a blanket lying over the rooftop.

He quickly run to it and pick it up.

He throws it to me, but then it hits face. Too bad I'm a bad catcher.

" What do I do with it now?", I asked him with hesitation.

"Just wear it!", he replied hesitating as well.

Without any further do, I wear the cap and wrap the blanket all over my body.

Ivan then pushes me near the ladder where we got up.

I look furiously at him, but there's no time to punch Ivan.

I quickly get down safely then I run going to the restroom.

While I'm running, I can see Dad.

He then touches my arm covered with blanket then asks, "Are you alright kid? ".

I didn't mind him. I continue running until I reach the restroom.

I open the door with shaking hand then leave the cap and the blanket unstable over the floor.

I wet myself with water as if I look like I did a heavy workout.

Then I open the door and run to my Dad.

"Oh hey sweetie. You don't kno..."

I cut it off and said,

" Just take me home. I so so so need some rest.", I faked it.

"Well, ride in the car.", he replied with both hands leveling his shoulders as if a police points a gun to him.

So we both ride inside the car and Dad drives me safely to our home.