Pages.

Thursday, December 18, 2017

Dear Diary,

Nicole Vonronsenburg has lost everything. It was an accident. All she did was push him. She didn't think he'd fall. She never meant to kill him.

Nicole was best friends with Katelyn Firefist. They were inseparable all their lives. That changed 10 years ago, when Nicole was 16. The two friends where out hiking with Kaitlyn's little brother, Kacey Firefist. They got into an argument, Nicole pushed Kacey, he slipped and fell of the cliff. He landed an a sharp tree branch and died. Kaitlyn and Nicole weren't friends after that.

Nicole fell into a depression, as she had just lost her best friend. She turned to the only person who she trusted, her friend Dante. They fell in love. But Dante, being the person he was, got Nicole into drugs and alcohol.

It only became worse when her mom had a heart attack and died. After her mom's death, Nicole's dad became a drunk, and was rarely ever home. Nicole decided to run away. She ran away with Dante, and they lived a life together for 8 years, selling drugs.

Then, about two months ago, Dante died of a drug overdose. Nicole almost did too, but the paramedics saved her just in time. Nicole is now in rehab, where she will spend the rest of her days.

The poor girl lost everything. Her best friends, her mom, and the love of her life. She sits in rehab, waisting away, not attempting to get better.

-Daniel