Identification

Arkham Asylum

File 105, sector A

The "peculiar" case of Emilia Kolisnyk Durand Brookston, the British-Ukrainian "soldier."

First name: Emilia

Middle name(s): Kolisnyk, Durand

Last name: Brookston

Date of birth: May the 4th

Age: seventeen years and four months

Age when first brought here: twelve years and eight months

Nationality: British-Ukrainian

Born in: Kings College Hospital, Greenwich, London, England.

Hometown(s): Peckham (a borough in London, England), Moscow (Russia), Kharkiv (Ukraine), Sacramento (California, USA)

Father: Dmitri Ivanov Brookston (alive), Ukrainian

Mother: Annabeth Joan Verge (deceased), British/French

Other relations: six uncles and two aunts (Ukrainian), both sets of grandparents (Ukrainian) all deceased. Whereabouts of cousin, Alex Robert Brookston (British- Ukrainian), is unknown.

Appearance: brown, short, wavy hair, green/brown eyes, a scar on her left cheek that is curved.

Condition(s): PTSD (includes nightmares, and fits of screaming when reminded of a bad moment), dyslexia (processing and working memory), haphephobia (the fear of being touched and touching others) and social anxiety.

Comments:

"A quiet, polite girl, who seems to be nothing like her father."
- daily guard, Thomas King

"Keeps herself to herself, is distant and wary of other people. Is apprehensive and doesn't like being talked to, or even approached."
- lunch lady

"Refuses to speak about her past. Doesn't try to socialize or interact with other cellmates. Completes all daily exercises, and is generally a nice, silent person to have around. Pity about her dad, though."
- cellmate, Cora Tyler (thief)

Crimes: none
(If none, insert other reason for being in this facility.)
Concerns of her taking up her father's reputation as a notorious arms dealer. To be kept here, until it is safe to let her leave as a fully stable person.