Chapter 3

Katsuki's P.O.V
My phone buzzing woke me up I move my arm from up under Angel Face. I reach on my pocket to grab my phone. "Oi the hell you calling me for!?" "Yo Bakubro were all gonna hang out today wanna come?" Damn it is Saturday.
"Hell no" By this time Angel face was up looking at me "Who's on the phone" "That damn Kirishima" "What does he want" "He-" I was cut off by her phone ringing "Wait on second. Hello oh hey Deku" WHAT DOES THAT SPINELESS NERD WANT WITH MY GIRL "Uh-Hu.....sure...1:30?....Kay bye"

"What did he say" "Hanging out with the gang" "Yo Bakubro you there?" "What the hell do you want" Angel Face slaps my arm "Be nice to your friends" "Fine.... I'll go" "All right see ya at the movies at 1:30" He hung up.
"Wait what about Yasashi she can't come but I don't leave her on weekends and-" I covered her mouth "Stop talking so much. Just take her with us" she moved my hand "But-" "They will understand ok?" "Ok" I got up and told her I was off and I would come back before we left.

Uraraka's P.O.V

I got up after Katsuki left I went into Yasashi's room to get her ready it was already 12:00. I put her in a adorable yellow and white rabbit dress with white sneakers that she chose. I already finished getting ready with a white and yellow striped crop with white pants and my golden shoes. So we were in the living room I was brushing her hair until the door bell rang I picked her up and sat her on the couch.

"Wait for mommy here ok" "Ok" I rush to the door to see Katsuki wearing black and white. Black shirt with white pants and black shoes. "come in" "thanks" We walk to the couch as soon as Katsuki sat down Yasashi jumped on his lap at snuggled into his stomach. "now is a good time to tell her" Katsuki nodded his head agreeing with me. "Oi munchkin do you like me?" "I love you" "Would you let me be your father?" Yasashi's little face brightened "DADDY DADDY!""Aw cute hey I hate to end this but it's 1:20 lets go."All three of us stood up Katsuki grabbed her My Little Pony bag. I took one of her hands and Katsuki took the other. We walked down the street together from afar we look like a cute family. At times we would swing her by her arms. I saw the gang turned the other way so we looked at each other to verify with each other. I picked up Yasashi and spoke "Hey guys"

None P.O.V

The group turns around to see us. Until they saw Yasashi. They just stood there until Deku said something " Um I thought you didn't have any siblings?" "I don't, guys I would like you to meet Yasashi my......daughter" They didn't say any thing until Mina said " SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE YOU!" Then they all crowded around the two saying things like "So cute" or "She's so pretty" "Yo Bakubro why do you have a My Little Pony backpack on?"Everyone looks at Bakugou either laughing or holding in a laugh. "Oh that's Yasashi's bag he brought it for me" The class looked at him as he yelled "THE HELL YOU LOOKING AT YOU DAMN EXTRAS!?!?" Yasashi looks over to her father figure and holds out her hands "Daddy,Daddy" "DADDY?!!?!" They group screamed.

"GOT A PROBLEM EXTRAS?!" Bakugou yelled as her took Yasashi and put her on his hip "Oi lets get this over with." They all walk in, the girls and Kaminari go to get our seats, leaving Kirishima, Deku, Bakugou to stop at the concession stand with Yasashi. "Oi munchkin which one you want?" Yasashi pointed to a little box of Pocky. Bakugou bought the candy for her and the guys bought the candies for everyone else. They all sat in the theater with the others.Bakugou on the end, then Ochaco with Yasashi next to her, then Deku, then Tsuyu, next momo, Kaminari,Mina,and Kirishima. They went to see Wonder Park for Yasashi, around the middle of the movie Yasashi held the box of Pocky to Bakugou as if asking him to open it for her. He opened it for her and handed it back to her, after her first one she pulled on out and put it up to Bakugou's mouth he leaned down to bite it.

She giggled and pulled out another one and put it to Uraraka's mouth she bite it and thanked her. Yasashi got off her chair and walked to Deku. This got Bakugou really upset, she pulled out another Pocky and put it up to Deku's mouth and he also took a bite looking really confused. She did this too all of the group. When the movie was over Yasashi was being carried by Deku. We decided to go to an amusement park, as soon as we got there Yasashi was put down she ran to one of the stands that had a mini teddy bear that was just a little smaller than her compared to her size.

She ran up to Bakugou and pulled his pant legs "Daddy bear, bear" she said as she bounced with his pants in her tiny hands. "No" "Pwease Daddy" she begged as she pulled even harder on him. While giving him the saddest puppy look she could muster. "Ok, munchkin alright" her puppy look grew into a glowing smile. She held her arms out to him and smiled likethe adorable little girl she is. Bakugou bent over and picked her up and put her on his hip. They all walked to the stand which held the bear and it just so happened to be a test your strength. Of course he kept holding her and with one hand he won. "Which one munchkin" She looked around until she found the bear she wanted and pointed to it. "That one" "Here ya go mister, you were really good" The stand person turned around to see a teen around there age "Yeah whatever just give me the damn bear." "Hey I'm almost with my shift can I hang with you?" "Hell No" "sure"

Bakugou P.O.V

 "Sure" I look back to see Round Face with a pretty smile on her face. "gee thanks, but I don't want your invite I want his" the skank said pointing at me. "Shut up skank" "my name is not skank, its Kikyo." (See what I did there, but I do actually like her. Just not with Inuyasha)                  "Ha, I don't care so just give me the damn bear so we can go" "Did you win it for m?" " Bear bear" "Aww is that your little sister" "umm" Angel face walks behind me and munchkin. "Hi there sweetie I'm Kikyo" Munchkin moved in closer " Just give me the damn bear" I snatched it out of her hands and gave Yasashi the plush toy. She turns and looks at Angel face "Look mommy, look at daddy got me." It was hysterical the look on the skank's face was totally worth it. Plus I got a smile from my two favorite girls. " oh that's your kid?" "yeah it is got a problem with it skank?" "Nope , look at the time, you should stop by next Saturday" " We won't" She ran off probably not hearing me. 

Soon enough we stopped to eat. After getting everyone's food I looked at my watch that said 6:00 "Oi Angel face it's almost time for us to leave." " Why?" I lookover at Munchkin in a high seat with spaghetti sauce all on her mouth. " munchkin" Yasashi looked over at me and smiled. I shook my head and grabbed her napkin and wiped "no...." " What did you say shrimp?" She shook her head as if to tell me 'never mind'. "Aww kacchan you would make a great dad" "Shut up retard" "daddy" "hmm" "What is a retard?" Everyone besides me and Ochaco were busting out laughing. "KATSUKI!" "yes???" "run" "ok"