CHAPTER 1

TAEHYUNG POV

It's always the same. I walk in the dorm and all the members stares at me like I'm a freak. They call me names behind my back and even hit me if there're in the mood.

My body is full of bruises and cuts. I won't tell you how I get those because I figured that you will make the assumption yourself.

I'm tired if this.

I've been a part if BTS for 3 years now. We got our big break in korea last year with I NEED U. But life for me here at the dorm never changes. They all hate me.

I actually aked them what was wrong with me that they don't like a few weeks ago. There respond was that I was annoying and loud.

Well I can say that it is not true since I haven't talked to them in two years.

I don't talk anymore except for interview and reunion with Bang PD.

The members don't care though. They are actually glad. I heard them say it.

Seokjin, the oldest, always make me do everything in the dorm like a slave and throws the food at me if it doesn't taste good enough.

Yoongi, he always says the most hurtful things. He knows how to play on words to make them hurt as much as possible.

Namjoon, he's the one that is supposed to be there for me as the leader but he's not. He just pushes me down during practice and tells me that I not good enough for Bangtan.

Hoseok, he is the most two-faced man I've ever met. He is nice to me during interviews and public but behind the scene, his smile fall and only anger gets thrown at me.

Jimin, he actually use to be my best friend in high school but changed once he joined bangtan. He starts the rumors and always make accident and blame me for it. So I often get punished by our manager.

And finally, Jungkook. He's the worst out of all of them. He actually gets physical with me. If I look at him he hits me. If I accidentally touch him he hits me. If I talk to him he hits me. If I breath next to him... he hits me. His eyes carry the most hatred for me. As Jimin's boyfriend, he often yells at me for hurting Jimin even if I've never done so, because he believes Jimin and only Jimin.

I just want to run away and leave forever...