Harry's Wrath

Once Harry had left the room to go back to his girlfriend, or at least that's where Ginny thought he had gone anyways, she had got the letter out from underneath the floorboards to read. She also read the one that Theo had given her in the office while ago.

Gin,

I should have never let Harry take you from me in the first place. I want to be able to fix things as well. It may take awhile, but I will get you out of this hell you're living in. If anything I promise that Breezy will keep an eye on you and report back to me. I have ordered her to call you Mistress if that's ok with you. As soon as Harry is out of the picture you will become Mrs. Nott. I love you so much baby girl, never forget that.

Theo

After reading the note she had hidden under the floor boards she made sure to hide it again so Harry couldn't find it before she was able to sit in on fire. Unbeknownst to her one of the elves say where her hiding place was. Winston had been silent in the corner and was about to go report to Harry when he saw she had another note in her hand. Standing still and silent he watched her read that one and place it with the other.

I hope everything is ok darling. I will see you at you're next prenatal appointment.

After Ginny had read the second note, she put it down with the other. Soon enough she was getting really sleepy. Her meds from earlier where kicking in and she needed to take a nap. Harry had said he wouldn't be back for awhile so she felt safe. Falling asleep she didn't notice when Winston crept out of his corner and pried up the loose floorboard under the bed. Grabbing both of the notes he popped out of the room. He was going to report to Harry.

Harry had been sitting in his office thinking things through when Winston popped into the room. "Master I be's cleaning Miss Potter's room while she sleeps and I thought you should see these." He held the two notes out to Harry.

 Once Harry had opened up the notes and read them he just grew madder and madder. How dare that little slut cheat on me. I thought I told her to stay away from him. I need to teach her another lesson, but how? Harry had to think things through before he went home to in his opinion his unfaithful wife.

 It was another few hours until Harry got up from his office chair to go back home. He had a plan in mind and he wasn't going to let anything stop him. It was around 2 in the morning when he finally came through his floo downstairs. Ginny was of course still sleeping upstairs. Before he went up to deal with her, he got into his firewhiskey stash and drank a few cups before he took one of his pills. Going up the steps he didn't care if he was being loud and obnoxious or not. Slamming the door to Ginny's bedroom open he saw her asleep in the bed. He stomped into the room. At the noise she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

 "Harry, I thought you wouldn't be back til tomorrow morning? Is something wrong? Why are you looking at me like that, I thought you were moving out of this room ?" Ginny was confused and Harry never bothered to answer her on what he was doing.

 "You know I saw those notes from Theo. I thought I had told you to stay away from him. Get the fuck out of the bed and strip." Ginny just looked at him. He was slurring his words and she thought she had misheard him. "God damn it bitch, I said get the fuck up out of this bed and strip NOW!" At this point Harry was yelling at her. What little patience he had left was quickly leaving him. He pointed his wand at her. "Imperio."

Ginny felt the magic wash over her. The next thing she knew she heard a voice in her head. "Get up and strip. After that you will lay back down on the bed." Ginny couldn't fight the spell off. She was too weak from everything else earlier. Doing exactly what the voice said, she felt like a whore.

Stripping she laid back on the bed. The next command she heard was, "You will enjoy it so act like it." She didn't know what that meant, but the next thing she heard was a zipper being undone. Harry had kicked his pants off onto the floor. Climbing up the bed to her he slammed into her. He didn't care weather or not she felt good or not. He didn't care that they were supposed to wait for a few months to try again as Theo had said earlier.He just kept pumping into her. Ginny never whimpered or made a sound while she was being raped. Trying to get her to make some noise, he slapped her.

"Why aren't you moaning my name?" Harry ordered her. She couldn't answer him. He was waiting for her to say something or make any sound, but she wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

Ginny just laid there and let Harry finish up with her. When he was done, he forgot to cast a contraceptive spell to prevent anything from happening. He thought the spell he had cast earlier had made her barren. Little did he know that in 9 months he was going to have a baby. When he got dressed, he pointed his wand at her again. He had thought about killing her, but he couldn't do that just yet. "Crucio." Her screams alerted Breezy who had just popped into the room.

 Popping back out Breezy went and woke her master up. She was pulling on her ears when she entered Theo's room. "Master you must come fast and alert the authorities. Harry has gone overboard. He's raped the mistress and now has her under the cruciatus curse. I don't know how long she's been under the curse. You must protect the mistress, master."

Theo jumped up out of bed and threw on a shirt. He slept in pajama bottoms and he didn't have time to find a pair of shoes. "Thank you Breezy. If you could, please apparate me into her room." Breezy did as her master ordered her too.

 He had no idea of the scene he was walking into. Once he saw what was going on he sent a patronus to the aurors. He was going to try and bind Harry before they could get there to make their job easier, but first he wanted his revenge for a few years prior. Sneaking up behind Harry, he poked his wand into Harry's back. "Potter, this is for all those times that you belittled me and stole Ginny from me. She never deserved you." His spell was silent, but boils started popping out all over Harry and it made him drop his wand.

"What spell did you use on me Nott? I know you're still a death eater." Harry tried to spit the sentence out but the spell Theo had used was making him grow weaker and weaker.

"It's a curse of my own invention. I'm not quite sure what it will do to you because I've never had the chance to cast it before. Crucio." He pointed his wand at Harry's figure that was lying on the floor. Harry was screaming.

Downstairs the Department of Magical Law Enforcement had arrived and heard Harry's screams. Theo had shot incarcerous around Harry and lifted his crucio before the aurors could see what was going on. They had ran into the room and saw Harry bounded naked on the floor with boils popping out all over his skin. Theo was over by the bed trying to calm Ginny down and see what was going on.

Harry who hadn't sobered up yet, saw the aurors standing in his doorway. He knew Ginny hadn't redressed yet because she was still under his Imperious spell. He tried to spin everything around on Theo, but the aurors didn't believe him since they had already had a tip from earlier about her condition when she had gone into St. Mungos. "I swear I didn't do it, just look at him. He's over there and he raped my wife."

Looking over at the bed all they saw was Theo trying to comfort Ginny. "Shhh babygirl, it's ok. He will be taken away for a long long time. I promise we will get you fixed up."

"Mr. Potter you are under arrest for lying to authorities, drug use, and abuse of your wife. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the wizengamont." Blaise was one of the aurors who spoke up and gave Harry his rights. "Theo why don't you get her dressed and you both can come down to the office and give your statements." Blaise turned around while Ginny slowly got out of bed with Theo's help.

The aurors had picked Harry up and were taking him to the ministry holding cells. They didn't care that he was naked and they certainly didn't care that he had some sort of curse on him. With Blaise being one of Theo's buddies they wouldn't believe a word Harry said anyways. One day everyone would pay, but that's only if Harry could get himself out of jail.

 "You will pay for this bitch, I can promise you that. You'll be paying as well Nott. Mark my words slimball you will never have Ginny, NEVER!" Harry was going crazy as he was being lead out of the house to the ministry.

 A/N: I know I know this is a short chapter, but I really don't know what else to put here. Anyways I hope you enjoyed. Please leave a comment and let me know you're thoughts.