CHAPTER ONE

Chapter One ~ Vintage Hearts

   " Little wolf," murmured Niklaus soothing against Teddy's bare shoulder blade

" Little wolf," murmured Niklaus soothing against Teddy's bare shoulder blade. The young shewolf yawned tiredly as she awoke. She then slowly shifted so that her body was facing her new unofficial lover. He smiled gently, and rather lovingly at her. He reached forward and moved a strain of her white blonde hair out of her face and tucked it behind her eat. Teddy grinned at him. She felt so in love with him and it was quite obvious he felt same. Which felt sort of crazy as they barley even truly knew each other. Teddy's face felt so numb from grinning too much, and her whole body ached, but, in a sort of satisfied and rewarding way. Her whole body had a sort of shine due to sweat and was also covered in little love bites. Both werewolves didn't seemed to say much, not that much needed to be said. It was comforting to just sit in the peace and quiet. 

  " How you feeling?" questioned Niklaus with a little smug grin. His grip tightened ever so slightly as he pulled her closer to himself.

   " Sore, but in a really, really good way." she muttered tiredly  as she placed her head into his large and exposed chest. He hummed in acknowledgment of her response. His hand ran down her side as he held her close. That's when it hit Teddy, like an express train. They no longer where in the forest, but rather a room. A room that felt old, vintage in weird way, and was just covered in beautiful paintings. It oddly kinda reminded her of Hogwarts in a weird way. "Niklaus, where are we exactly?" She questioned. A slight panic began to set in as she pushed away from Niklaus and sat in the bed. Teddy felt a little relieved as she spotted her clothes in pile across from the bed, meaning, if need be, she had complete utter access to her wand.

" Where at my family's mansion. It's in forest and wasn't that far from where we were. And I figured you didn't want to be in the pouring rain." He reassured her as he sat in the large bed and moved towards her. But, he pauses and stares at Teddy with wide eyes. His faces was that of surprise, shock, confusion and an underlying tone of curiosity. " Your hair? It's... Is's purple?"

   " Oh, that happens all time when I feel panicky and or anxious." Teddy said all too causally. "If I'm mad, it's typically bright vibrant red. Sometimes it's just orange if I'm just irritated. Pink is embarrassment. Green disgust. Dark blue usually sadness. And, yellow and teal are my super happy colors. And my boring bleach blonde is neutral color for fitting into your muggle society." She further explained to a rather confused Niklaus. " I'm Metamorphmagus. Just like my dear old mum!" Said Teddy with a proud smile.

" What the hell does that mean."

" In simple terms, I'm a shape shifter. I can change my whole appearance at will. But, I typically don't. Well, besides the hair, but it sorta has it own mind."

" So your hair is pretty much an over glorified mood charm." Niklaus teased her with smile. She rolled her eyes, but smiled none the less. Her haired faded from a light lavender to that of a dark teal.  " I suppose since you decided that we're getting up, we should get some food in you."

" Food actually sounds great."