the sandwich with mayo

That day at lunch, Frank sat at a lunch table by himself, looking at his petty sandwich, well at least what he thought was a petty sandwich.

"That's fucking gross. Mayo? Come on, really? That's disgusting! Who the hell made this sandwich? I wanna know right now. WHO PUTS MAYONNAISE ON A SANDWICH? THERE'S ABOUT TO BE A FIGHT IN HERE! WHERE ARE THEY I'M GONNA-"

And out of nowhere, a voice next to him snaps. "Shut the fuck up! I'm trying to eat!"

"Well excuse the FUCK OUT OF ME." Frank snaps. And that's when everything went downhill. Punches were thrown and soon, the two of them end up in the principal's office. Ryan sneered at him, blood (BLOOD GALLONS OF THE STUFF) trickling down his nose.

"Fighting because of a sandwich? Petty, petty, petty Iero." Ryan shakes his head at him. "Do you want broken bones, Ross?" Frank snaps. Finally the principal had, had enough of their shit

"Listen boys since Mr. Iero started the fight you will be staying for detention." "But-" The principal cuts him off he's not having it, "No buts you will be staying after school until 5." Frank unwillingly nods, "Yes sir." Ryan just smiles.

Frank hated the snarky little shit something about it just pissed him off. "Ryan you head to the nurse, and Frank you are dismissed to class."

Frank begrudgingly stands up and walks into the hallway. He thinks about just skipping but that would cause more trouble the next day.

---

The bell that dismisses their last class finally rings. Frank had been dreading it the entire day not wanting to deal with whoever the teacher was this time.

He thinks that maybe he'll get lucky with Mr. Weekes, but Mr. Weekes always had been a smartass. He picks up his bag and trudges toward the detention classroom. He walks in and instantly feels something boil inside him.

He sees a teacher with short black hair that just so happens to be none other than Mr. Way. Gerard look up to see Frank standing in the doorway staring at him.

"Well, well, well Mr.Iero take a seat." Frank immediately does so not wanting to be on Mr.Way's bad side. "Do you care to explain why you're here Frank." Frank is slightly hesitant (Hesitant Alien) but he soon gives in, "I got in a fight over a sandwich." He looks at Frank with the most, 'Excuse me what.' look he'd ever seen "Wow, will you do literally anything to get in trouble?" "No, only to see you."