9...

I am bad at uploading...

...sorry.

I'm also not following the story after season three...

-----------------------------------------

Bakugou was shocked. Who was those persons Lucky was talking about? If she is telling the truth that means that there are even stronger persons out there. Bakugou had a long way till he could beat them. He was a little ashamed because of it, but he just ignored that feeling.

"Are you even listening?" Lucky asked. Bakugou just tched and walked out of the thirteen-year-old girls room.

"Be here six in the morning." Lucky yelled to Bakugou when he left the room.

When he closed the door Lucky turned around and smirked. "So we are going to watch my hero academia season two because you only watched season one." You for once didn't say no. You needed to know more about the characters and you also didn't want to sleep.

So they binge watched my hero academia season two. You thought that you two were lucky that no-one found out that you two watched a series of them.

"Shinso is amazing!"

You began to reply like shinsuo when you watched him fight broccoli boi.

"Lucky which class is shinso in?" you questioned the my hero academia fan.

"Ooo∼, do you like someone?"

"Stop it! Just answer my question."

"He is in class 1C."

"I'll not be joining you and class 1A." you whispered quietly.

"(Y/n)?" the requip mage asked.

"Yes?"

"I know you didn't like season one of my hero academia, but did you like season two?"

"How could I not like season two. I found out that Shinso Hitoshi is one of my favorite characters except for Kirishima, how can you not like him? We should maybe get things ready for when the tsundere bakahoe, the cinnamon roll or broccoli boi deku, and Katy Perry song, icyhot, or candy cane comes."

The two girls began to take out makeup, the girls uniform, girl wigs that matches their hair, but most important cat ears and tails. "We are to evil." Lucky said with an evil smirk on her face. "I know, but I can't help myself from being their reaction."

-Time skip, because Deku is eating a cinnamon roll (Lucky: Isn't that cannibalism? You: I think so, but I don't know...)-

When the girls heard knocking on their dorm door (Y/n) said come in. Right now the seven-year-old girls were smirking. The three boys sweat dropped. The (h/c) girl led them to three chairs that they sat down in.

"So do you guys want long hair or cat ears and tails? You guys can have both if you really want to." Lucky said while almost laughing at the boys reaction. It was really hilarious to say at least.

The two seven-year-olds didn't even listen to the boys answer they just started putting on the wigs and cat ears and tails.

"You guys need to wear this also." Lucky said. She was holding two girls uniforms while (Y/n) were holding one. The boys took the girls uniform and went to the bathroom and put them on. The girls took out their phones and waited for the boys to take pictures and save them.

When the boys were done they didn't come out. Maybe they were embarrassed, they probably were.

Bakugou after some time just thought 'Fuck it!' and went out. The two little devils took pictures when he came out. Obviously saving it on icloud if one of them took their phones and deleted them.

Then Midoriya and Todoroki came out at the same time. (Y/n) took a little less pictures of the boys than Lucky.

-Your POV-

You said to Lucky that you were making breakfast.

You went out of your dorm room and trying to find the kitchen. When you finally found it you took out the ingredients and started making Swedish pancakes. When you were done you tried to find your room. Finally after like ten minutes you found it.

You went inside and sat the food down on a table. Everybody started eating.

Soon it was time to go to school. You couldn't wait to take them there. It was fifteen minutes till the first class started so candy cane to get up and walk to the door. "Stop!" you yelled, "I'm teleporting you guys."